VN - Ren'Py - Onhold - Naughty 40 [v0.103] [After Choices]

1. 5.00 star(s)

colt95

amazing renders and story ... swinging route is all i need good job dev ... mc is beautiful i love the renders here and free pass reboot...hope dev wont abandon this game and keep frequent updates best of luck
  2. 4.00 star(s)

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Even though I don’t think it’s fair to rate a game after only one update, I will anyway, because I can see how hard After choices & whitewolf619 worked on this game.
    It has breathtaking beautiful cinematic renders and they give you choices to see different camera angles of the scenes, and also change the lighting if you desire.
    So even though there is not much content yet, I do like where this is heading & I can still appreciate and be a fan and help support this great dev and team to reach their goals and dreams.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

pizbia

If I could rate this on render quality alone, I'd give it a 5. Unfortunately, it's seriously let down by poor quality English. At times, I wondered what some of the sentences were actually trying to say. Mostly, I could understand what the characters were saying, but it sounded seriously unnatural.

Having said that, I like that the game shows enthusiasm for itself somehow. You can't help but want to enjoy it. I just really wish the dev would either work with a proper translator or a proofreader. That would improve the game significantly.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

rachel12

Nice start though it has not grabbed me like the start of 'Free Pass', but enough to want to see more.

Characters, still early, the only one that came out as someone would not want to interact with is Rebekah, an unlikeable, spoiled b@tch. Grace and Michelle, still need to learn more about them.

The story very soap opera, less that of a adult game, yet this is only the opening chapter.

Graphics, are stunning, for me, the best I've seen. I paused at the scene that showed Grace's foot on the floor outside the bathtub. The water falling to the floor, the lighting, the everything, beautiful.

Only thing other than Rebekah that bothered me, was Grace's appearance, too much like Grace in 'Free Pass', felt like a recycled character from another game than original.

Looking forward to see what you do with this.