[R>Composer] [R>Programmer] [R>Voice] [R>Writer] Naughty Asteroids Under Construction

WalkingCrow

Sep 10, 2021
Project:

Naughty Asteroids is an old school version of asteroids with a new twist. Traditional play with ecchi girls and boys floating around in space as end bosses. ASMR as well as harem collection, showcases the brilliant artists who draw adult material. Quests from command send you out into space from a home planet to find the lost girls and boys of hentai.

Future thoughts are wormholes, new explorable planets, and possibly if things go well, more and more interactions.

Developer:

Naughty Arcade (waiting on patron), The desk of Crow.

Looking for:

This project is launching out of Unity. Mechanics and game art are started server side (maybe to 5% of total needed). Since it is still in early development, any creative input is welcome.
Naughty Asteroids needs it all, from unity knowledge, music, voice, art, writing, and eventually testing.

Employment Type:

Share. I know that time is valuable. Skill is valuable. Anyone, even if you have to drop out during development, gets to ride.

Work commitment:

This is not my day job. Project pace will be set by everyone involved. I am looking at a once a month commitment from my desk.
Unless you are excited.....I can be enticed to go faster, maybe.

Preferred method of contact:

DM me here.
I like to team design in Google Docs...

Job Description:

Is it really a job to work on something that you love?

Additional comments:

Naughty Asteroids is only the beginning. I am hopeful and excited to get it going. I appreciate anyone who has read this post this far, thanks. Want to make a game?

naughtyAsteroids.png