• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
GirlBeer.png

Overview:
Naughty College is a high-quality erotic game. With drawings in comic style. Go to college and meet beautiful girls, try to seduce them and win their hearts. Take photos of them, chat on mobile messages, do quests and you will increase their affection until they love you. The girls are waiting for you!​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-03
Release Date: 2019-10-06
Developer: GlassesZombie -
Censored: No
Version: 3.2.5
Language: English, Portuguese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

MsRose_fotoD4.jpg jen hand color base-z7xjdbaz.png Luna blow 3.jpg alice msg-rexuyxae.jpg marie college-gz2edjj6.jpg rachelopsbanheirotopless.png rachelprint2-nrhzxypc.png

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
I'm going to sound kind of harsh, but the art is not good, the lips are unnaturally huge and overly shown, alongside the lack of a nose, resulting in only a weird impression. Besides, RPGM... Couldn't be chosen a better engine?

Naughty College is a HIGH-QUALITY erotic game...
d20.jpg :rolleyes:

Last edited:

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
What decade is this in? Didn't know hair rollers were still a thing... (But that ass is quite a nice thing though (y))

1580704516256.png

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Dayum....

Even my first drawings made ages ago wasnt as ugly as this one lmao, seems there still is hope for me :D Took me over a year to draw something decent on pc. Some people are just lazy what else to say there. Maybe i should stop being lazy myself and continue drawing :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: Oh and yes i do have my own drawings to back it up.

Good luck to GlassesZombie and practice practice practice... its too soon for patreon at this level.

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
I don't know if this guy's trying to do like an anime artstyle or something, but the face... it just looks weird man.
It's definitely reminding me of those old and bad newgrounds flash tho, probably because of the lip.

Reactions: Hajtand