VN - Ren'Py - Naughty Girlfriend [v0.1] [Wet Dreams/Tatami Visual]

1. 3.00 star(s)

thswherizat

The AI art is done well, and I always look out for developers that can do more than a few standing poses. They have already showcased the ability to actually use the same models for a variety of poses and make it look like it's still the same character. I also like how the story starts in a place where you're kind of at a crossroads with your current girlfriend. That makes it a bit different (and also believable) compared to the vast multitude of "I had to move home after losing my job and suddenly everyone is hot" that most games start with.

The game is short at current but I don't want to dock points based on the length of a 0.1. I have a few issues with the game at current the prevent it being in the 4 star range:

1) During the BJ scene there's some very weird skin textures around the mouth that are obviously AI clutter and need to be cleaned up.

2) (Most significant issue) storywise, I had no idea if I liked what the current GF looked like before we meet the possible side chick. I was thinking "Do I prefer this blonde when I don't know if I like current GF?" It would be a REALLY good idea to have a photo of her or two, possibly just her contact photo on the phone, before we meet the other girl. It would let me have a better decision of whom I preferred.

3) It would also be fun to see some change in how the Girlfriend dresses over time, as going from so-timid-it-causes-relationship-problems to anal beads is quite a drastic change. I think, in the longer run, you can add in the vibe but perhaps the girlfriend at this first meeting shows up just dressing a tad more risque (but less so than blonde girl!) to show that she's open to change.

Just my thoughts at current.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

The Pitiful One

So far, what it does, it does well, but it is very, very short.

Story is about about
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    That's really all about there is to it in this first version.

I will say the AI art is well done, but if you care about detail, it is off here and there. So for those who like details more accurate, you might not like it, but if you can overlook small details, the overall quality is great in my opinion. And the sex scenes it had were pretty well done overall, but were on the quicker side.

The writing makes sense, is not broken English, and at least sounds like a human, but the situations that happen do happen quite fast and are over quite fast. So this works if you're probably looking for a quicker fap without more story leading up to it, but it does make sense even with how quick it is.

Right now, there's really only 1 choice that matters. Reading comments, it sounds like the plan is for everything to be optional, which is a major plus to me so no one's forced to see anything they don't want to.

I do feel it's a bit too short and this is more like a teaser than anything else, and it's too difficult to tell if a small game like this will continue as many will try at this point and won't get far. It has potential, but it's way too difficult to tell if it'll reach its potential or not at this point. So, this unfortunately is the main reason I can't say it's really better than an average game (3 stars) right now, as it's really hardly a game at all by this point. But at least for what it's doing, it did pretty well.

This rating is for v0.1 of the game. I will follow, and if it continues to go in a good direction and start feeling like a fuller game, I'll likely come back and change my rating later. Wish the dev good luck!