VN Ren'Py Naughty Girlfriend [v0.1] [Wet Dreams/Tatami Visual]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Tatami Visual

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2024
main_menu (1).jpg

Overview:
You just had an argument with your girlfriend about spicing up your sex life, and things got heated. She asked to meet at your usual coffee shop in the mall, and you're worried it might be the end of your relationship. To make amends, you decide to buy her a gift. At a clothing store, you encounter a seductive girl named Lila who offers to help you pick out something truly special to reignite the passion between you and your girlfriend. She is... smoking hot. For a moment you forget about your girlfriend... what choices will you make and what lies in store for you in your search for THE NAUGHTY GIRLFRIEND

Thread Updated: 2024-05-25
Release Date: 2024-05-25
Developer: Wet Dreams Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

main_menu (1).jpg 3n5QBE.jpg 8kqHLH.jpg D9Da36.jpg IsBCHO.jpg Yka7XH.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
"Crap"...these are the games that don't have time to start and quit after a month. :confused: Actually I think so. Players who play here for free:-SAY THANKS TO THE DEVELOPERS FOR GIVING YOU A FUN MASTURBATE. :confused: :ROFLMAO:(y)

Reactions: Armaster

Tatami Visual

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2024
The art is very good, and i'm a lover of stockings/garter belt, naughty lingerie and high heels!
If there will be a netorase/cuckold path, i'm in for sure!!!
Planned and optional for anyone wanting to avoid
No milfs. It's a pity. :(
Planned too. The quest is to find the Naughty Girlfriend. Who knows what you will find in your journey?
Is netorase planned?
Yes!

Well. Least he's not a glorified app user foisting off aRt based on stolen styles and presented as your own 'art'.
Yes, but who asked? No one cares about your opinion. You are in a piracy forum writing about content theft really? In a place filled with images of Koikatsu or HS2. Stop being an hypocrite.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
apart from the "usual" AI-deformations its ok. a bit short to give proper feedback on the story.
next update (if) I will know more, about the pace and how well the communication is between the couple.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
:KEK:

1002911068.jpg
Planned too. The quest is to find the Naughty Girlfriend. Who knows what you will find in your journey?
According to the 4th preview, is that Milf an option? :BootyTime:

It would be nice and appreciated (since you have ownership of the thread), if in Genre you put a list of planned tags so that the player has an idea of what to expect.

Good luck.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
I have no problem with ai but I do have a problem with these tags and although it kinda screamed that they would be included I was kinda hopping that there wont be any.
oh well
best of luck then. I am out

ps. just like King Slayer100 suggested, you sould add that info under your plan tags or developer notes so people dont have to wait to find out.

make our lives easy again

FIRMA-TROLL.png

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes