VN Ren'Py Naughty Girlfriend [v0.1] [Wet Dreams/Tatami Visual]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
I am of two minds on those faces. On the one hand, pouty lips. NICE. Like seriously, those lips are amazing. The faces are also kind of hot besides that. BUt those eyes... there's something about them... maybe a bit too similar one scene to the next? Or just how big they are or... something. They freak me out a bit.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Planned and optional for anyone wanting to avoid

Planned too. The quest is to find the Naughty Girlfriend. Who knows what you will find in your journey?

Yes!

Yes, but who asked? No one cares about your opinion. You are in a piracy forum writing about content theft really? In a place filled with images of Koikatsu or HS2. Stop being an hypocrite.
its gonna be the netorare path a big part of the game or is gonna be a short path ?

Last edited:

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
IA art. It's already appreciable that her pussy is not on her forehead or something.
Yep...it gets worse...with this shit we will see fewer and fewer artists being born (goodbye Raphael/Leonardo da Vinci/Caravaggio...shit). But my biggest concern is when this fucking AI will be implemented in the medical field....lol...and fucking lol.

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Just copy+pasting my review here in case anyone wants to discuss my feedback points.

The game is short at current but I don't want to dock points based on the length of a 0.1. I have a few issues with the game at current the prevent it being in the 4 star range:

1) During the BJ scene there's some very weird skin textures around the mouth that are obviously AI clutter and need to be cleaned up.

2) (Most significant issue) storywise, I had no idea if I liked what the current GF looked like before we meet the possible side chick. I was thinking "Do I prefer this blonde when I don't know if I like current GF?" It would be a REALLY good idea to have a photo of her or two, possibly just her contact photo on the phone, before we meet the other girl. It would let me have a better decision of whom I preferred.

3) It would also be fun to see some change in how the Girlfriend dresses over time, as going from so-timid-it-causes-relationship-problems to anal beads is quite a drastic change. I think, in the longer run, you can add in the vibe but perhaps the girlfriend at this first meeting shows up just dressing a tad more risque (but less so than blonde girl!) to show that she's open to change.

Just my thoughts at current.

Reactions: Chris2041

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Ok, I played the game.
Story VERY short and easy (a little too easy), but the idea of the GF sex enhancing (= corruption) is interesting.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes