VN - Ren'Py - Naughty Lyanna [S02 v0.21] [DWR Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Kourosh

To be honest there's nothing wrong about this game, nothing special either. It can be enjoyable but nothing about it will stand out. The story is very average. The graphic is nice but you see a lot of familiar and boring faces that you see everywhere! Basically i think you won't regret playing it but don't expect something extraordinary.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deephole

I think it's an incredible game, one of the best I've seen on this forum. The characters have a life of their own, especially the MC.

I really love the models used in the game, especially the MC model. Maybe it's because I love the games generated with the Honey Select.

What I like best is with respect to exhitionism, even if some situations are a bit forced.

I hope the game will go up a level as soon as more sex scenes are introduced, but the content so far has nothing to envy the best of the games

In short:
    Graphics: 5
    Story: 4
    MC: 5
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Adrian489

Really nice game, all the girls are very likable, the story is not rushed, and progresses sensibly, it is very entertaining to watch MC to explore her new found fetishes and gradually become more open and daring. Also, later chapters have more choices compared to the start of the game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

rgevake

Beautiful girls, fast paced, decent dialogue, cool characters and no grind whatsoever.

It contains scenes that we might have already seen in other exhibitionism oriented games, but I think they're done more naturally here.
    This is a fun visual novel and one of the best in the exhibitionism genre.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

elistraee

damn nice female protag exhibitionism game! finally some exhibitionism not with male protag!

i probably should list some pros and cons in case someone wants to read through some h game before fapping?

pros:
    1. nice female protag with hot les partner messing around the protag
    2. no bs or too much stuff before the main theme
    3. some of story are fun to read
    4. good renderings
    5. probably some more but i can't remember while typing this wall of text

cons
    1. some ppl may not like female protag
    2. typical illusion male
    3. have to SL to read all contents

wait, i was just doing a short review why does it want me to enter 200 words
  6. 2.00 star(s)

ajsimps

This game is centered around exhibitionism which in itself isn't bad, but the exhibitionism seems to be centered around getting naked in front of little children / family.

The writing is really poor. Dialogue is as flat as it gets. e.g:
    protagonist: I like this
    friend: I'm glad you like it.
    protagonist: we should do it again sometime.
    friend: ok

There is very little reason or explanation as to why the MC keeps getting into compromising situations. It mostly comes down to:

friend: I dare you to take your clothes off
    protagonist: but I don't want to
    friend: but you like it
    protagonist: ok

Again, not trying to shit on exhibitionism as a kink, but would it hurt so much to at least give the situations some plausibility? Make the MC not brain-dead?

The renders I actually liked - they're mostly pretty good for Honey Select type of game. The males all have exactly the same mongoloid face with varying degrees of wrinkles. The women though are varied, and some actually look nice.
    The composition of the renders is very well done though! Nice poses, angles, etc.

My advice to the creator: ask someone to take over the writing who is competent, and you'd have a pretty good game.
    If you'd rather go it yourself because god knows most people won't do it for free, try imagining yourself in these situations. What would you do and which decisions would you take?

Walking around without underwear in public for no better reason than being "dared" to do it out of the blue really doesn't make for interesting/exciting reading.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Boombaru23

One of the best games on this site,definitely in my Top 3.The interactions between the main character and the side ones are really well made,the dialog is also really nice,probably one of the few games that I actually bother to read everything and not skip the dialog to get to the hot parts.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

OrphanOrphan

It's not a game, but a novel. The very few options you can make, doesn't seem to change the story at all.

If you are into this kind of novels, you will probably like it, even if the story is quite unrealistic.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Humbold56

Excellent and kinky fetish. I love the thrill of running around naked in the game, though knowing Lyanna won't be caught. Graphics are not the best, but more than fine.Fast updates, let's see where it will lead to
  10. 5.00 star(s)

zanata

Wow had never made a review, but this game is amazing, the graphics are excellent I love them, Mc is not a fool, she is just a girl exploring and with a lot of bad luck (ignoring her inclination to exhibitionism), I love the character of the friend who helps her to get corrupted slowly, goes to the perfect rhythm does not get bored or is very fast I love it. I wish you luck
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Suputamadre

One of my Top Five games. The female characters have a very careful definition, the theme is very sexy, and develops during the game, slowly.
    I love that the main character is very innocent, and is corrupting according to their decisions, but above all for an argument that has always had that desire for exhibitionism.
    I think it's a fundamental game for those who enjoy voyeur, and exhibitionism, with an excellent plot and argument, which develop slowly, naturally: I can not wait for the next version!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

taboo22

Great start so far! I like the flow of the game so far, and the way you have set-up some of the for-shadowing of what's to come.

If you can find someone, have them double check the game for you before you send out updates. An extra set of eye on the dialog did wonders for me.

I hope we get to see a lot more situations that force Lyanna be be naked in public. I also look foreword to seeing if the shop keeper gets his hands on her and if he gets to teach her a lesson also.

Keep up the great work!
    A+!
    Gold star!
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Rolo

have to agree those who call it the start of a masterpiece: Ideas for the story, the graphics (beautiful body, stunning eyes!), really fascinating.

Want to encourage the dev to go on this way (became a patreon). Looking forward.

As for graphics: I am not a pro, but to me graphics look fantastic, one of the best I have ever seen (and I have seen quite a lot).

Story is really nice, full of creative thoughts and ideas, quite unique imo.

Main theme is Exhibitionism. To me, she does not appear as a typical dumb bimbo, but she has a lot of bad luck. Never boring, always thrilling: "What will come next?"
  14. 4.00 star(s)

maxx mad

Edit v0.7
    Good exhibition game overall, revised my rating from 5* to 4*, i'm not into her girl friend that much, overall, it has a strong lesbian feel to it even if there isn't much lesbian content yet, i wish it was more male oriented with some blackmail as the first release suggested.

I'd rate it 3.5*, rounded up to 4, for now.

Previous review :
    Wow!, that's some first release! (v 0.1)

Nice model, interesting situations, well written; for the parts i didn't skip ;-) ;specially since the dev isn't a native speaker (and neither am i).
    On a side note, not many choices, for now (i hope).

I do not rate first releases usually but it deserves it, 5 stars, very good work.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

MacDoobie

Reviewed .01 version.

Very nice first effort. Pretty imaginative. Reminds me of an adventure novel or movie or TV show . Campy action scenes make it easy and fun to suspend disbelief for a bit and just enjoy the perils the heroine is going to get into, and how she will somehow get out of. Like the old James Bond.

I like the fact that the FC is an exhibitionist - very few games explore this fetish to any depth. Here there is a lot of such content right from the start.

Don't particularly care for some toilet scenes showing urination - but hey, as long as they are fairly easy to click though or avoid later on it is all good. (Would be nice to see a tag for this as it can be a game breaker for me if taken to extremes. Debated removing a star for this but the game was just so much fun I couldn't .)

I like the female protagonist viewpoint. Doesn't hurt that she is extremely hot and sexy. Looking forward to see her learn to give in to her desires and the harder core situations she may fall into.

Will update this review in a few versions. But for now it gets 4/5.