Mod HTML Naughty Neighbourhood - Custom Character Mod [Build 7][1.04]

JupiterSoda

Jun 5, 2022
NNcover.jpg

Overview::The mod adds a new location Agency to the base game. The agency let's the player set up photo shoot, video shoot and progress through custom events for model .The mod allows players to add custom character packs which can be imported in the agency. It also includes a mod manager for viewing editing and creating character packs.​

Updated: 07/31/2022
Game/Creator: Naughty Neighborhood/Drmmrt
Mod Version: 1.04
Game Version: Build 7
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: -
Download basic character pack(7 models): -f95zone
Download sample character model: -f95zone
Update only: -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg Screenshot 2022-08-04 at 06-22-15 ReBuild.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Carbinerzz

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
To load character pack, go to Agency location (Business Center->Agency) and load json.

so i need to put characterpack.json there and ...how to load .json?

JupiterSoda

Jun 5, 2022
You need to load characterpack.json in the file select in the Agency in the game and a message should appear if it has been loaded. There is no need to copy the file.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
wait... r u saying it is an in-game option... like to go to that clickable location? (i think i misread all that and assumed file directory)

JupiterSoda

Jun 5, 2022
wait... r u saying it is an in-game option... like to go to that clickable location? (i think i misread all that and assumed file directory)
Yes, it was not clear in the description. I have updated the description now. And the location is changed with the update for ease of use.

JupiterSoda

Jun 5, 2022
I would like to announce the release of Mod Manager and Character Template editor for the mod. The features are listed below.
To enable mod manager, the option to enable will be available in the game at Home->Laptop.
Sample character template has been attached to this post to view character format, load into game or to load and modify in mod manager.
Loading the sample will overwrite the same included character from character pack in the game and character will be uninvited from the agency and available for recruit.

Mod Manager features:
  • Character Template Editor
  • Add Model Template for for creating characters for the mod
  • Load character pack file to view the contents.
  • Create character pack file.
  • Remove model from agency.

Character Template Editor features:
  • Edit character details like name, profile picture thumbnail and credits.
  • Load profile picture and thumbnail in the editor on edit.
  • Photoshoot, Video Shoot and Agency Events can be created, edited and previewed.
  • Optional unique agency event creation with fixed scene parameters.

View attachment character-kendra-sample.rar

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i dont have gym n katana appts locations-related visuals. and others occasionally.
im sure i did all the substitution.
but i havenot found agency

Last edited:

JupiterSoda

Jun 5, 2022
I didn't verify the Katana story events in this mod, I will check and get update the link with the assets.
For unlocking Agency in the start of the game, there is an option you can choose to unlock it early. intro.png

To unlock by progression, it will be unlocked when your income from cam website is more than € 600.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
cannot get it loaded.
images/centralstreet/apartments/Katana/blow1.webm . same for sex option in appartment

JupiterSoda

Jun 5, 2022
cannot get it loaded.
images/centralstreet/apartments/Katana/blow1.webm . same for sex option in appartment
There were some more assets that were not added in the update. I have added them back and you can use the update only link to update the game.