• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Naughty Pirates [v0.13] [Roger]

1. 3.00 star(s)

bruh4269

TLDR: this is a fine game and is worth playing if you are horny for One Piece waifus. I will say this gets extra points because I do not know of any other One Piece game out there. It is AI art and there is (basically) no story.

Story/flavour:
    Dialogues are OK but could be entirely skiped without removing anything from the game. Lots of reused dialogues between the different NPCs, small bit of actual One Piece flavour/lore but does not get any type of immersion going.

Art:
    Very clearly AI art but the girls are cute. It's still under development but basically the H-scenes are 1-3 images interchanged between a bit of dialogue.

Gameplay:
    Simple typical Renpi gameplay. Click a few UI buttons to farm currency, use currency to upgrade your "stats", repeat until maxed.

Talk to the girls and repeat romance options a few times to unlock H-scenes.

Honestly, give the girls a bit more personality and unique traits, add a few waifus and finish the promising already in game but incomplete/placeholder features and you got yourself a 4 star game. Also animations? pls? IDK if AI art does animations but I think it would add a lot.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

_Utakata_

Game doesn't really has a story but i don't mind
    Renders are good they all look the shame sadley
    You can rename the girls
    no sex yet
    But blow job and tit job
    You can let them run around naked
    A cumming sleep event :KEK:
    There is a secret cheat option :WeSmart:
    no bugs
    Hope more girls gonna be added
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

The art? Gorgeous and unique!

The gameplay? Interactive and enjoyable!

The pacing? Pretty good, following the format pioneered by Akabur and others where you request sexy favors that gradually escalate.

The potential? Very high! There are side characters like the shop keeper that are super cute and sexy, which will make for a very enticing thing for newcomers to anticipate.

Overall, this is a game I am happy to patronize as finances permit. Its the whole package. Maybe too vanilla for some people, but I love it all the same. My only complaint is that the dialogue is a bit stiff, but that can be adjusted as time goes on.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Farfadux

I don't know if this would qualify as a game, the visuals are cute, but the girls' bodies are all the same, it has little content, and talking about the nsfw content, it's pretty bad. I don't recommend it in its current state (see my review date) and I honestly don't feel like I would recommend this to anyone.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

ReefKoras

Not much content, the art is nice, but some stuff strike me as weird. The lewd requests don't fulfill 3/3 for some, I haven't tried being rude. However it seems to be true for all 3 girls. I hope there are new content like island, treasure hunting, combat, getting and using devil fruit. Could also be a faction thing like marines or pirates, encounters with famous characters. Also the dialogue choices are pretty much no brainers.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Oshitari Azumi

Excellent art that's only held back currently due to a simple premise and barebone content. Not at all bad considering it's pretty much still in the initial launch phase. Definetly looking forward to whatever comes next and hoping this project doesn't get shut down at any point unless the creator loses motivation for some reason.

7/10 right now and eagerly awaiting for it to get some meaty content!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Eierjupp

Really nice art and hopefully finally a good one piece game. Cant wait for more! But i hope that more girls will be included in future updates. The world of one piece is so vast, that this game could have a lot of potential.