Unity - Completed - Naughty Puzzles [Final] [SweetGamez]

1. 2.00 star(s)

kiDRetadoR

This review is directed towards the final version of this game, as posted on the site.

To be honest, I came here looking for some good futanari and ended up disappointed.

There is pretty much no visible futanari whatsoever in the game, it's supposed to be the fourth puzzle with the two gals but most of the time you can't see the penis and the time that you can it's not the greatest.

Artwork for this game is okay, would get more points if it wasn't so repetitive. Pretty much all of the scenes in this game feature similar if not the same positions throughout all puzzles, there isn't really anything extraordinary or unique out of it.

Music is okay, but it also got started getting a little bothersome by the end of it, music only changes from the third puzzle onwards if I recall correctly and even then the music itself isn't extraordinary.

I also didn't fact that you couldn't lower the volume of the music, should you want to. It was either mute it completely or full-volume

You could say, okay, you can lower the volume of your headset.. true, but an option to regulate your volume should be included from the get go in the game I would say.

Puzzle solving was entertaining, I am an avid puzzle enjoyer so.. I had fun throughout most of them, I didn't really finish the game though because I was expecting mostly futanari content, which wasn't the case.

It's a bit of a nitpick of mine, but I appreciate it when games that have futanari tags have actual futanari content, in abundance, than only a couple of scenes and call it a day... so I will be lowering points because of that fact

All in all, a pretty mediocre puzzle-solving game with nothing really unique to offer.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

lurker2117

Eh, the art is OK but the puzzle composition is always the same (two first lines are arranged and you deal with putting the third one together) so, once you master the technique of shuffling, you have the key to the rest of the puzzles. That being said, i completed one character and a half and got pretty much bored.

The smut isn't that good either, the models are cute but nothing out of the ordinary. If it had more complexity, more variety of images, gif parts instead of stills, voiceover or some kind of interactability, it would be a much better game.

Still leagues behind Otokonoko Solitaire.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Blumph

Oh boy; yet another "puzzle game" shovelware extravaganza. I am so glad that Uploaders go through extensive vetting before being given the opportunity to grace all our lives with such gems of the gaming world.