Jul 22, 2017
If you follow the instructions as outlined by neolol2 and THE_CHOODICK I can guarantee you their methods work.
The only thing I overlooked was the fact I had to be logged into patreon for the game to not throw the exact error you're both describing.

If you followed it to the letter and it still doesn't work. I cannot help you.
Only thing i didnt try is to download game from link that neolol2 provided

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
L O L
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Absolutely funny how many devs see criticism and automatically assume "ENTITLED FUCK, HOW DARE YOU", so it's extremely funny to me to watch this guy with pie on his face.

• Haha
Reactions: OMFGKYLE

OMFGKYLE

Mar 17, 2019
L O L
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Absolutely funny how many devs see criticism and automatically assume "ENTITLED FUCK, HOW DARE YOU", so it's extremely funny to me to watch this guy with pie on his face.
Welp, Devs should really listen to their customers and check on thier complaints and see if they have any merit. At least the dev is working on fixing it tho.

TimeSorceress69

Dec 30, 2020
I tried the bypass that neolol2 posted for the most recent 1.6 version of the software that I downloaded from itch io, but it doesn't work. It gives the error "Server Error: Access Denied: Wrong number of segments." I'm guessing the patreon linking was updated and the code from before no longer works. Can anyone give an updated version of the code? This http/networking stuff is way out of my wheelhouse.

OMFGKYLE

Mar 17, 2019
I tried the bypass that neolol2 posted for the most recent 1.6 version of the software that I downloaded from itch io, but it doesn't work. It gives the error "Server Error: Access Denied: Wrong number of segments." I'm guessing the patreon linking was updated and the code from before no longer works. Can anyone give an updated version of the code? This http/networking stuff is way out of my wheelhouse.
Far as i can tell it still works for 6.1.
Try this link:

Reactions: nerogaf

TimeSorceress69

Dec 30, 2020
I figured it out. The itch io sandbox was preventing fiddler from working correctly. I forgot that was a feature of the itch io app. My bad. Thanks for the replies.

hammond-fish

Aug 5, 2020
Question: when the crack works, do you get more than the demo platform, or is it the same just with unlocked editor and toys etc.? Thanks.

SooperKrampus

Dec 19, 2018
Game has real potential, I think. Already looks great. Some quality of life and control improvements would go a long way, but there's definitely something here.

Rafss

Mar 27, 2018
For me it complains about wrong number of segments, so much for "copy some random crap into the clipboard".

Edit: I fixed it by setting Fiddler to decrypt HTTPS from "non-browser only" otherwise Patreon won't let you connect to get the token.

Reactions: SerpentWave

hammond-fish

Aug 5, 2020
Is it so difficult for some developers to make the girls at least look decent and not scary ?
<Rant warning>

Yeah this is yet another crap attempt at a sex sim with lots of promises but no delivery. I think the devs just milk ppl while they can then move on. Happening over and over again here. There's a million visual novel games (which have zero appeal to me) and not one good 'sandbox' 3D sim (except VAM - but in that you have to basically write the game yourself which takes the fun out of it for me). The last game to have some promise was XStory and that died ages ago.

List of games that never get finished or really deliver anything more than a few seconds of interest:
Villain Simulator
VRLove
NaughtySandbox
SomeModellingAgency
DrDeviant
CaptainHardcore
etc. etc.
-loads of others that are so bad there's no point in mentioning.

Ok, shout at me - 'what do I know', 'I'm not a dev', 'you do better' blah blah.. All I know is you get millions poured into amazing games about killing, but nothing into sex and there's something wrong there.

Lionily

Jan 31, 2021
<Rant warning>

Yeah this is yet another crap attempt at a sex sim with lots of promises but no delivery. I think the devs just milk ppl while they can then move on. Happening over and over again here. There's a million visual novel games (which have zero appeal to me) and not one good 'sandbox' 3D sim (except VAM - but in that you have to basically write the game yourself which takes the fun out of it for me). The last game to have some promise was XStory and that died ages ago.

List of games that never get finished or really deliver anything more than a few seconds of interest:
Villain Simulator
VRLove
NaughtySandbox
SomeModellingAgency
DrDeviant
CaptainHardcore
etc. etc.
-loads of others that are so bad there's no point in mentioning.

Ok, shout at me - 'what do I know', 'I'm not a dev', 'you do better' blah blah.. All I know is you get millions poured into amazing games about killing, but nothing into sex and there's something wrong there.
At least CH allows you to create scenes and characters with way simpler UI design than VaM, with a hand function directly from your mouse, not taking memory space from protaginist body model. Maybe still the best option after the big raid I've done some days ago seeking for these type of games.

Reactions: hammond-fish

CosmicMonarch69

Nov 16, 2023
Found em: Maya, Alice, Maisy (they are case sensitive).
Thank the heavens... I came over from NS2 demo, after seeing some old post about the core. Went to download it from an old sketchy website (surprisingly passed virus detection) and when i spun it up on the pc, i was heartbroken to see it all censored. You were a god send from the past, just wanted to bump this because it works!

XenoMantis64

Feb 20, 2024
If you follow the instructions as outlined by neolol2 and THE_CHOODICK I can guarantee you their methods work.
The only thing I overlooked was the fact I had to be logged into patreon for the game to not throw the exact error you're both describing.

If you followed it to the letter and it still doesn't work. I cannot help you.
Does this work for 1.7?

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes