ugbucket

Mar 13, 2022
I found out about this program... about 2 years ago. At that time, there was no Uncensor key, and I thought it was a program that had to have 3D headgear to work. Just in case, I got it again because I thought it might have been updated recently, but for some reason. It was the original version. A little... disappointing, but I applied the Uncensor key. It was worth seeing, and after I learned how to use the ALT key... it was a whole new world. It was one of the best sandbox-type games. The best! Seriously... if only a little more, tools, or physical use were added... Ahh... it would even outperform Wild Life. There are no poses that cannot be made. It is by far the best among the free posing programs!
I bought this game on itch. Do you know why my Cheats panel options are all grayed out? How do I enter codes?

EDol04

Apr 23, 2022
I know you say we can create virtual dream girl. But supposed we have one of the bigger bustier kinds. Your limits based on your free version is rather super limited.

If one were to give to your Patreon, will that version there support them?

And you know there are other people out there that look for this kind. Otherwise we won't be seeing mods on other games that want the bustiest kind possible.

Another thing, is if this is a true sandbox kind, you should have all sorts of kinds of sizes for the girl's breast sizes. Otherwise it shouldn't be called a sandbox. Even in real life there are a huge variety of the busty kind, be it natural or unnatural.

Just thought I'd pitch my few cents.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
I see people saying it's not VR only yet I still can't find how to move the cam... Please help

Edit: Found you need to be in fullscreen to move it... Very bad start

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I gotta say this game has the most confusing menus and weirdest ui I have ever seen in a vr game. I really don't understand why they didn't just use a tabs system for all these windows.

bruhbruh77

Nov 24, 2020
Btw I'm pretty sure it's safe to say this can be marked as [Completed].

The dev has moved off of this entirely to create Naughty Sandbox 2, whether that's a rewrite or a new game entirely.

Hoping someone posts the Naughty Sandbox 2 demo soon!

Reactions: ryuhatsune

Lionily

Jan 31, 2021
Finally something easier to play without a freaking vr headset and great knowledge with oppening a lot of mixed settings tabs !
Btw I'm pretty sure it's safe to say this can be marked as [Completed].

The dev has moved off of this entirely to create Naughty Sandbox 2, whether that's a rewrite or a new game entirely.

Hoping someone posts the Naughty Sandbox 2 demo soon!

Lionily

Jan 31, 2021
Is somebody else is having the "out of video memory resources" black screen error? I did everything I could (increasing vram capacity from safe mode menu, disabled lots of roaming programs, upgrading to lastest drivers, etc.), but if something else can manage to fix it, I would like to check too. Im using Intel core i5 on Acer desktop, thanks in advance.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes