cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Interesting, but has absolutely nothing to do right now. Bit of posing which requires a lot of practice, but no interaction, no response, no absolutely nothing. Wait and see if it even gets further than this because it's relatively easy to put a 3D model in a scene and make a pose function. It's hard to make it into a game.

leugim

Dec 30, 2017
Im always very skeptical of new 3d projects, especially the ones who show near or above AAA quality of eye candy that very rarely the dev or devs will have the will, fortitude and resources to carry on to make a decent finished game.

I cling to hope tho, even if only 1 out of 100 goes anywhere, but when a dev shows up with fancy eye candy 3d and then, without even as much as a worthy demo presented, instantly blocks basic features behind paywalls, I instantly blacklist the project and never give it a second look: those always fail and are nothing more than quick cashgrab scams

Nov 25, 2018
Im always very skeptical of new 3d projects, especially the ones who show near or above AAA quality of eye candy that very rarely the dev or devs will have the will, fortitude and resources to carry on to make a decent finished game.

I cling to hope tho, even if only 1 out of 100 goes anywhere, but when a dev shows up with fancy eye candy 3d and then, without even as much as a worthy demo presented, instantly blocks basic features behind paywalls, I instantly blacklist the project and never give it a second look: those always fail and are nothing more than quick cashgrab scams
They usually go through slowest development phases so they can milk as much before eventually they abandon due to pressure maybe they found some other opportunity. Disregarding the community.

kgqijufq

Jan 13, 2018
you may want to change your banner. because of the faint monochrome design it looks as though i've ignored the thread, even though i haven't

Reactions: cosmoCostanza73

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Downloaded this before I read the developer notes. "Animation coming soon?" So this game is literally fucking nothing? Because I booted it up in VR, and you can pose the girl into freakish, Cronenberg contortions, and that seems to be literally all you can do.

jonyvx

Jun 7, 2018
Downloaded this before I read the developer notes. "Animation coming soon?" So this game is literally fucking nothing? Because I booted it up in VR, and you can pose the girl into freakish, Cronenberg contortions, and that seems to be literally all you can do.
maybe he just want to show us ....something.......any thing......even if it's just a main menu and exit buttons ?

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
imagine paying for this trash. controls are horrible, body options are limited, not much in the game to do. dev could have at least made the sliders for body mods longer. breast sizes go from small to slightly less small. not worth using up your drive space on

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
So is it just me or does the girl not have a butthole even as of the latest version? That kinda seems like something that would be a given in a game like this.

Nizko

Jul 18, 2020
Too bad there's 0 interaction. Fun for 5 minutes then it's boring. Not worth even keeping on my hard drive with it's current stage. I'll keep an eye out on it I suppose.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes