rabbit1qaz

Feb 24, 2018
I have bought it for month , but have problem with running and get no answer from creator so i resigned. :(

TedBeardGuy

Sep 22, 2020
Will there be a future option to add body hair to the characters..?? Or is it already there and I haven't noticed..

Subdivider

Aug 7, 2019
Any news? some quiet in twitter and no updates,this is sad:\ this project needs more action.Technical basis are perfect.

Oct 22, 2017
Has anyone figured how to fix the splash screen problem?, I got the game to work twice, once the first time and a reshad trick for the second time, event viewer says `NSUDEVR-Win64-Shipping`is having issues, Is it a script issue? I got other unreal games to run, but as the player I shouldn't have to become a coder to fix a booting issue. O>O
the `Manifest_NonUFSFiles_Win64` tells me what booted but unlike other games it feel like theres components missing using LifePlay's `Manifest_NonUFSFiles_Win64`list as example .

Lionily

Jan 31, 2021
Has this been abandoned? I saw the last posts were July from last year.
If you don't have a VR headset, look foward to other games that can be played on PC. Last updates haven't bring anything to make a decent experience for desktop users and thats what most people asked to the development staff.

sstoutle2019

Dec 18, 2019
View attachment 602204

Overview:
Welcome to the Naughty Sandbox Demo, a VR-ready ero sim that will offer voyeurism, interaction and intimacy with characters of your own design.

Much of the technology behind Naughty Sandbox is still in development, but demos are released regularly which showcase some of the features and latest progress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-06-30
Release Date: 2021-05-31
Developer: Naughty Sandbox - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 2021-05-31
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

GIFs:
DOWNLOAD
Win64: - - - -

Extra:
Uncensor code

HighMatrix thanks for the link

View attachment 602201 View attachment 602206 View attachment 602207 View attachment 602205 View attachment 602215 View attachment 602208 View attachment 602209 View attachment 602211 View attachment 602212
I found out about this program... about 2 years ago. At that time, there was no Uncensor key, and I thought it was a program that had to have 3D headgear to work. Just in case, I got it again because I thought it might have been updated recently, but for some reason. It was the original version. A little... disappointing, but I applied the Uncensor key. It was worth seeing, and after I learned how to use the ALT key... it was a whole new world. It was one of the best sandbox-type games. The best! Seriously... if only a little more, tools, or physical use were added... Ahh... it would even outperform Wild Life. There are no poses that cannot be made. It is by far the best among the free posing programs!

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes