FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
I advise nobody to download this for Desktop play unless you want to fuck up your mouse cursor.
I was in the start menu, the privates are censored, I tried "Jade" but it didn't work, I pressed the window key so I could look through the thread for a new cheat code and that's when the mouse cursor got stuck in game window.. it would not go below the game window and then it got stuck in just one spot .. no matter what I did, even unplug / replug mouse did not fix the issue. I literally had to turn off the pc manually.

altairxoxo

Apr 16, 2020
I advise nobody to download this for Desktop play unless you want to fuck up your mouse cursor.
I was in the start menu, the privates are censored, I tried "Jade" but it didn't work, I pressed the window key so I could look through the thread for a new cheat code and that's when the mouse cursor got stuck in game window.. it would not go below the game window and then it got stuck in just one spot .. no matter what I did, even unplug / replug mouse did not fix the issue. I literally had to turn off the pc manually.
"Katie" works and I don't think this game was made for desktop users. It's wholly designed for VR devices, in fact it's a dumbed down Vir-ta-mate so anyone using desktop will be frustrated from playing this simply from the inept interactions from using mouse and keyboard and as result underwhelming experience.

Reactions: FartingRainbows

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
"Katie" works and I don't think this game was made for desktop users. It's wholly designed for VR devices, in fact it's a dumbed down Vir-ta-mate so anyone using desktop will be frustrated from playing this simply from the inept interactions from using mouse and keyboard and as result underwhelming experience.
In the last line of SPOILIER: More info, it says: "but a VR headset is not required to play."
The mouse cursor was working just fine until I went to take it out of game window, then it went spastic :D

forstuff

Apr 10, 2020
about the censorship

it says that the game is censured
you need to go where it says misc and you should find the uncensured tag
if it dosent apear you can try this codes

hope to have help

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
I still did not understand how to select a location, no mouse and keyboard combinations will activate the selection

Subdivider

Aug 7, 2019
HighMatrix,Damn! Man you awesomе! Many thanks for posting(y)

Regarding the game...like I said, she's incredibly beautiful and have a huge potential! Such clarity of the image and at the
same time elegant optimization, very smooth animations. The developer is very talented and meticulous! So far, there interactive skin in the demo, or actual sex scenes...but everything is ahead, we will look forward to it.
useit.gif redyto!.gif

Reactions: HighMatrix
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes