Subdivider

Aug 7, 2019
The developer's approach to the project is rather strange. Instead of adding gameplay opportunities, focused on cosmetic details. Such games, first of all, should cause a wow effect by their physical interactions with the character. Whether bruises, bumps, emotional reactions to the player. Physics of penetration or x-ray mode.Well, at least small companies, missions.

For example:
Boxing sparring in the ring, win and fuck the girl. Be a doctor and seductions a girl. Or raise a submissive slave for a certain time from a naughty rude girl. Technically, the game is good, no doubt, but the player needs to be not bored first of all.

P.S. The latest version 09D and everything did not work for me, giving an error - "Procedure entry point CreateDXGIFactory2 not found in library DLL dxgi.dll." adding files to the system folder gave nothing...

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
P.S. The latest version 09D and everything did not work for me, giving an error - "Procedure entry point CreateDXGIFactory2 not found in library DLL dxgi.dll." adding files to the system folder gave nothing...
It works fine for me... Try updating DirectX and GPU driver

My system:
AMD Ryzen 5 3500 (6 Core 6 Thread CPU)
16GB Dual Channel @ 3200Mhz
GTX 1660 6GB
Updated DirectX, Drivers and VC++ Runtimes.

Runs 09D at 60FPS.. no errors!

Last edited:

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
NaughtySandbox09D
yiff.party
Google Drive
Do you know the "cheat" code to disable censorship ?
It works fine for me... Try updating DirectX and GPU driver

My system:
AMD Ryzen 5 3500 (Indian Version 6 Core 6 Thread CPU)
16GB Dual Channel @ 3200Mhz
GTX 1660 6GB
Updated DirectX, Drivers and VC++ Runtimes.

Runs 09D at 60FPS.. no errors!
I have the same everything is normal. i5-7600K / gtx 1060 6gb / 32 Ram

AnOldMan

May 30, 2017
Hey, question about this cheat entering. If it is using this keypad that we can see and use mouse to type in, then how do I make it so the code is recognized? "enter" key doesn't work and there are no keys on the pad to press.
What I see:
Clip2net_200729085635.png

Greenhouse

Oct 23, 2018
Hey, question about this cheat entering. If it is using this keypad that we can see and use mouse to type in, then how do I make it so the code is recognized? "enter" key doesn't work and there are no keys on the pad to press.
I honestly will never understand this question. And it's been asked lots of times. Have you even tried typing the code? Because that's literally all you have to do and it will automatically recognize it.

Worth Worthington

Jul 14, 2020
What I see:
View attachment 750289
You need a newer version (there is a google drive link for version 09D posted by Elusael666, 6 posts above yours)
In the game press left alt to bring up cursor, click cheats tab, click keyboard icon, in game keyboard should pop up (maybe behind the menu) enter cheat and enjoy. Hope this helped.

jeff5600

Jul 12, 2020
Hello.

I installed the game, & i got an error with "CreateDXGIFactory2" & dxgi.dll when i click with the execute file.
The message is : "NSUDEVR-Win64-Shipping.exe" - Entry point not found.
I turn on Windows 7 - 64 bits. Version of the game : 09C
How can i fix the problem ?

Cordialy.

Worth Worthington

Jul 14, 2020
Hello.

I installed the game, & i got an error with "CreateDXGIFactory2" & dxgi.dll when i click with the execute file.

Cordialy.
All i can suggest is re installing the version you have, derped .dll files are apparently common, but failing that you could try the latest version 09D. That's as far as my knowledge goes i'm afraid, i hope it works.

Subdivider

Aug 7, 2019
Hello.

Cordialy.
I have the same problem and the same version of Windows. This was not the case with previous demos.I Tryed manually put file dxgi.dll into System32 and SysWOW64 folders. And demo folder. And fully reinslalling DirectX. But noup:confused: it not works

Reactions: Captain Crash

Anthonywinz

Dec 27, 2017
Mine is VR only.
Anyone know how to play on PC and not VR?

Edit: im a libtard who did not read comments.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes