WIEDZMIN225

Jul 1, 2020
What game is this? is some character editor and pose just nothing else? I don't understand what's going on: /

Weimn

Nov 10, 2018
This shit is amazing. The controls are pretty intuitive that makes things simpler.

NSUDEV

Sep 9, 2019
Sup peeps, glad some of you are enjoying Naughty Sandbox (and others not so much :cry: )

In the next few updates, I'm gonna be tackling clothing & animation, for people who find the basic pose / character customizer stuff lacking.

I appreciate some people generally dislike Patreon / SubscribeStar / subscription models in general. For the next 9 hours Naughty Sandbox + 4 DLCs maps are for $7.40, if you like my project and want to support, but don't like it enough to sub:

SpaceScreenshots_01.jpg

If Naughty Sandbox Core is in your Itch library, you'll recieve the same updates as Patreon & SubscribeStar and you'll get notified of new versions (I aim for content updates once per month). The Itch version also contains some of the bonus content that Subs get, and is the uncensored version ofc.

Hope you murcan's had a good Thanksgiving weekend!

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
P.S. The latest version 09D and everything did not work for me, giving an error - "Procedure entry point CreateDXGIFactory2 not found in library DLL dxgi.dll." adding files to the system folder gave nothing...
I installed the game, & i got an error with "CreateDXGIFactory2" & dxgi.dll when i click with the execute file.
The message is : "NSUDEVR-Win64-Shipping.exe" - Entry point not found.
I turn on Windows 7 - 64 bits. Version of the game : 09C
The "try to reinstall your life" type generic bullshit won't do anything to fix this, as usual. There's nothing wrong with your PC. Apparently it's a known bug that the latest version of the Unreal Engine craps out on Windows 7, in particular if VR plugins are being used. The only fix I found that actually worked was to install Reshade for the game, which brings its own dxgi.dll that actually works, as described (credit goes to them).

You basically just need the dxgi.dll that comes with Reshade unpacked from the Reshade executable into the game's folder, so you can do that or you can just run Reshade, point it at the game and it will install it for you; either way, please note that you want it not in the game's base folder but in the "\NSUDEVR\Binaries\Win64" folder inside that, next to the "NSUDEVR-Win64-Shipping.exe".

Reshade itself is a modding tool allowing you to manipulate the displayed image in a game by adding various plugins that alter the "shading" of the final image - it does nothing by default if you don't enable any of them; I personally find it useful anyway to turn the normal picture into a side-by-side "kinda 3D stereo" double picture that I can send to a Google Cardboard-like cheap goggle-with-a-phone-inside, watching the game in a "poor man's VR". It's not TRUE 3D, but it's more than 2D and hey can't complain for the few bucks it costs; the only true solution would be to convince the Dev to natively support real side-by-side 3D...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Subdivider

Subdivider

Aug 7, 2019
Wooloomooloo, Thanks for the advice! I think I'll have to try it when some action appears in the game. Such as physical penetration,soft skin,story mode,orgasm and sex animations. And the posing and customization mode is good, it was already seen in the first versions

Reactions: Wooloomooloo
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes