gozador1983

Sep 20, 2019
I'm sorry for the ignorance but...is it only playable with VR?
Anyway, it seems interesting and well done!
(y)

MFer69

Jul 24, 2018
No one has shared the uncensored codes for the latest demo yet, but the previous 06A demo build has the uncensored codes posted on yiff.party

Link to 06A demo build

Uncensored codes:

4695393 unlocks Uncensored mode

273283 unlocks some additional character settings

Last edited:

LadyCupcake

Feb 23, 2019
No one has shared the uncensored codes for the latest demo yet, but the previous 06A demo build has the uncensored codes posted on yiff.party

Link to 06A demo build Google Drive

Uncensored codes:

The Codes don't seem to work. Do I have to activate them somehow? I put them into the Numberpad thing and nothing happens.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017

Link to 06A demo build Google Drive

Uncensored codes:

Nice fake that uncensor code work not

D

Deleted member 809283

Wow they REALLY lock uncensored files behind paywall... Don't get me wrong, the tiers are more than acceptable, but dude. That is such an asshole move to make money. I just lost any intention to support this creator.
Edit:
I want to remind of this:

They offer the game for "Name your price" with previews of the uncensored game. The download is a censored demo though.
Another run of the mill patreon scam artist, as always in this hopeless adult games community.

Last edited by a moderator:

Subdivider

Aug 7, 2019
Very stupid desktop mode...Clearly made with one hand. Interaction occurs on the left side of the screen, and rigging mode does not work at all:( And so the game is impressive) especially the developer's plans in animation, interactivity, soft skin and penetration physics...:unsure: 11111119ed5cf.gif

Last edited:

Scrichta

Nov 26, 2017
*note to self*

Always read the comments (especially if there are no reviews) before clicking that download link.

heheheh

Reactions: isaacudil

LiarSpring

Aug 22, 2017
Why even bother make vr game all simulator games vr nowdays ı dont understand these developers make non vr version too so everyone can play jesus devs fuck vr exclusive

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes