Thechamel

Jan 10, 2023
Hello I absolutely love that game and it's concept but for some reason I am unable to obtain 9 scenes in the gallery are they all locked for patreon? Also is the alchemist implanted already I could find the flower but the only option I had available was to do nothing for some reason?

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
If you have the public version, I’m pretty positive that what you found wasn’t the flower. There should be 8 exclusive scenes for Patreon/subscribestar.

Hello I absolutely love that game and it's concept but for some reason I am unable to obtain 9 scenes in the gallery are they all locked for patreon? Also is the alchemist implanted already I could find the flower but the only option I had available was to do nothing for some reason?

Thechamel

Jan 10, 2023
If you have the public version, I’m pretty positive that what you found wasn’t the flower. There should be 8 exclusive scenes for Patreon/subscribestar.
Thanks I'll try again later then. Good luck by the way, the game is really good, if I could pitch in I certainly would

Zerkroz

Oct 25, 2019
i don't even understand the basic way to play like i don't know how to kill the alpha since i can't get up there

Reactions: Stev1

MischiefSmile

May 8, 2018
i don't even understand the basic way to play like i don't know how to kill the alpha since i can't get up there
You can't kill him in that mission. After you finish the final dewdrop missions the alpha mission is automatically completed

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
Is this game still a thing? last update at the subscribestar page is dated december 5, 2023.

And the Discord page doesn´t look very active...

Reactions: Chris2041

DeadlySinner724

Jul 15, 2021
Is there a Reason why the Exclusive version costs basically only half the Price on Subscribestar? (Which sucks, as they don't accept any other Payment Method than Credit Card, which i don't possess)

I am interested in the Game mostly for the Bestiality content but Paying 10 Bucks +Taxes for 8 Scenes of which i don't even know how many are Bestiality Scenes and of which i don't have any kind of Preview at all (like what kind of Animal's we are talking about and how Explicit they are) doesn't really seem that worth it in my Eyes! In the end i pay like 10-15 bucks and there is only 1 "Bestiality" scene that doesn't go beyond a Dog sniffing on someones butt

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
They always add the annoying so called best friend characters to these games just seems like any other NTR game am guessing every character is a idiot and the MC is a dumb ass beta

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
They always add the annoying so called best friend characters to these games just seems like any other NTR game am guessing every character is a idiot and the MC is a dumb ass beta
You are correct. The 'best friend' character in NTR hentai stories may be annoying to some, but their presence adds a juicy layer of drama. Yeah, he's a pain with their luck and carefree attitude, but that's what makes the story so compelling to some people out there! Their annoyance hits hard because they're supposed to be the protagonist's buddy. In this type of NTR, which I'll refer to as "Best friend BSS-NTR", an MC and his best friends often share same-level physical traits and attractiveness. But the difference is their assertiveness. The best friend is like a mirror, showing the MC what they could've been if they were just a bit more slick, lucky, or confident. It's not everyone's cup of tea for sure.

Reactions: Voilsh

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
Hi guys!

Act 3 was just released yesterday. You can wait for f95 to update or you can download one from . I appreciate any feedback on the game.

• Love
Reactions: potspipe

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Hi guys!

Act 3 was just released yesterday. You can wait for f95 to update or you can download one from . I appreciate any feedback on the game.
Some questions before trying the game :
- is it mystery, aka is the mc clueless of what's going on (sexually) ? Or at least one route doing that ?
- how many arcs do you want to add in the end ? How far are we from "completed game" ?

Reactions: SLGallery

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
Some questions before trying the game :
- is it mystery, aka is the mc clueless of what's going on (sexually) ? Or at least one route doing that ?
- how many arcs do you want to add in the end ? How far are we from "completed game" ?
Excellent questions!
- You can "voyeur" most of the scenes if you play it right. This usually leads to "Cheating" or "BSS" routes. There is a special one which is "oblivion route", which is exactly what you said. There are options where you can deliberately ignore, which increases the player's "oblivion points" allowing the player to unlock (not yet implemented) scenes. There are also"vanilla" route and "femdom" route.
-We intend to have 4 acts for the game. 3 acts are available now. Based on what we have done so far, I expect at least a year to finish the entire game. That includes refining and adding more content to the previous Act 1,2, and 3, as well.

Reactions: Voilsh