Jul 24, 2017
Loving the game so far, having issues unlocking some scenes though. Are the POV scenes behind the paywall? Because no matter what I do I can't ever seem to unlock the non-protag perspectives.

Also, how exactly does the exclusive content work? Will the exclusive content always be exclusive, or does it get drip-fed into the public version over time? Either way I'll probably pay for it, the game is very good and totally worth throwing a few bucks the dev's way, I'm mostly just curious about how the paywall works here.

• Haha
Reactions: StonedFish

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
Loving the game so far, having issues unlocking some scenes though. Are the POV scenes behind the paywall? Because no matter what I do I can't ever seem to unlock the non-protag perspectives.

Also, how exactly does the exclusive content work? Will the exclusive content always be exclusive, or does it get drip-fed into the public version over time? Either way I'll probably pay for it, the game is very good and totally worth throwing a few bucks the dev's way, I'm mostly just curious about how the paywall works here.
All POV scenes are accessible in the public version. The only contents that are locked behind the pay wall are the animated scenes. In the exclusive version, when you finish a playthrough, you will be awarded with bonus points which can be spent on “bonus items”. These bonus items help you unlock more scenes and events in the game.

Revenant6537

Aug 2, 2021
Bruuuh, Though i do understand that this is in development, the (Unpolished) Game mechanics make the gallery completion a very tedious job since, well, completing the gallery requires you to play the (Unpolished) Game mechanics

May i ask this environment.evs everyone is talking about?

StonedFish

Jun 3, 2017
Can't cut down the fucking vine in the missing guard 2 mission. Bought all swords, had my companies interact with the spot but nothing works.

Aug 23, 2017
Got kinda hooked on this, seems like there might not be much in the way of SRPG Studio modding tools/save editors, and after bashing my head against it for a few days I was finally able to unlock the gallery.

On the technical side, the SRPG engine is bafflingly unique - it's full COM for some reason. But it uses JavaScript, like RPGM which is modern electron, so that's good, right? Wrong. It doesn't use electron or anything from this decade - it uses the incredibly legacy to do its JavaScript. It's like a CEO from an early 2000's Dilbert strip called the shots. Runs great though, so I guess I can't complain.

Anyways, to save fellow devs the trouble, my code and some of my notes are , which should demonstrate how to edit the environment.evs file. It also might be helpful for modding other SRPG projects as well(?)

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
Got kinda hooked on this, seems like there might not be much in the way of SRPG Studio modding tools/save editors, and after bashing my head against it for a few days I was finally able to unlock the gallery.

On the technical side, the SRPG engine is bafflingly unique - it's full COM for some reason. But it uses JavaScript, like RPGM which is modern electron, so that's good, right? Wrong. It doesn't use electron or anything from this decade - it uses the incredibly legacy to do its JavaScript. It's like a CEO from an early 2000's Dilbert strip called the shots. Runs great though, so I guess I can't complain.

Anyways, to save fellow devs the trouble, my code and some of my notes are , which should demonstrate how to edit the environment.evs file. It also might be helpful for modding other SRPG projects as well(?)
Nice job!! I knew that some day someone will eventual figure out how to unlock full gallery. Based on how the game is being developed, this will unlock the exclusive version without the need of having to “purchase” one. From a transaction standpoint, this method is frown upon, but I don’t mind people tinkering with the game though as long as the full evs file is not given in public.

for the future release, I’ll make sure that the public and exclusive versions are completely decoupled so that people won’t be able to hack the exclusive content from the public one.