VN - Ren'Py - Naya`s Adventures [v0.02] [VelvetG]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Ressxd

Review of 0.02

Plenty of content even for 2 updates, and it has lots of potential already.
    CGs are sometimes a bit off, but 98% of the time are good.

Female models are done well, especially if you like big tits and ass, male models (so far) are pretty bland, basically the same with very little changes between them.

Sex scenes have been really good imo, plenty already with decent text with it too, and the animations are really good, better than in most games out there.

Plot is okay, could be better, but I would say it has the potential to be good, like I said there have been only 2 updates to this game. Grammar is sometimes repetitive with words and sentences, and there's some misspelling but that can always be fixed.

Overall 9/10 so far, would recommend
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Saint Blackmoor

I love the storytelling in the game. If anything, the grammar is a bit off; it's hardly noticeable. I appreciated the choices given to indulge in behavior. The graphics are very good, and the animations are used interestingly. This is one of my favorite games; it's an enjoyable story. I would recommend it to anyone. This game should be more popular, IMO.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

sunqian3000

2024 The best new games to play .
    Perfect tits and bodies , I definitely feel each image shows the author carefully rendered.
    A straightforward and brilliant story , with only use one update to clarify the story outline , and keep the suspense for the future .
    After I played seriously found a thing , this is a multi-female MC game , does not involve the players questioned NTR .
    As long as the author does not give up halfway , seriously complete the game . This game gonna be one of the F95 classics .

comment from 2024-5-12 v0.01