CG Completed Nee-chan no Susume ~Onee-chan no Itazura Seiseikatsu~ [Atelier Kaguya Bare & Bunny]

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
002__cover2.jpg

Overview:
Incest, apparently (only the sister though, since seems that the mother is not blood-related. But still is in a certain sense).​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yep (mosaic)
Language: Textless
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Pages: 614
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

009_cg02_02.png 049_cg06_04.png 092_cg12_01.png 260_cg33_06.png

Last edited by a moderator:

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
I know i know, my mistake but when I saw the pictures (which are great!), I was hoping to find a game here :p Hehehe... Sorry :)

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Was opening random threads and saw this one since "Atelier" seems familar. I don't know anything about this title though. Anyway, after opening the thread I looked at the cover and thought along lines of "well, hey there; that's real nice". I mean, that's a complicated pose, no? Finger shaped heart made above them, interlocking arms while bodily facing in opposite directions, and still directing their lovely gazes toward the lucky MC or viewer. These ladies must be real close to manage such a glamorous pose. Then I read the Overview in the OP. Well, okay then. My next thoughts? I wonder if they suffer back pain... I mean bajezus, they're walking around with some massive airbags on a small frame. Perhaps they have balancing issues due to being top-heavy...? They go under the knife together? Perhaps they gifted BA surgery to each other during Golden Week or Christmas or something. I wonder if anything else (like their minds) got enough nutrients when they were growing up. I swear, these are all things (and more) that went through my mind. Sorry for rambling on; I haven't been sleeping well lately.

this is game or picture only?
*Facepalms*
The section in which this thread is.. is quite clear, honestly.
Edit: Checked Daxter's link and noted that I've seen this gallery before. The cover image is a neighbor and an older sister. ;]