[R>Artist 3D] Need a 3D artist that knows how to use either DAZ or Honey Select 2 for a Renpy Game

Winter Warlock

Mar 1, 2023
Hey all, Winter here. I'm looking for a partner for a project I'm working on called Second Soul. I have pretty decent coding knowledge, but I have zero experience with 3D modeling and scene creation. I'm looking for a partner to help me with creating the characters and the adult scenes, while I focus on writing the story and coding the game. If you're interested inhearing about the project, shoot me a message!

STORY SYNOPSIS

Second Soul is the story of two worlds colliding, and one man's assassination mission turning into a life or death struggle with his duty and his feelings. In this story there are two worlds, one called Haven and one called Altar. In Haven, humans are immortal... but they don't know it. Unbeknownst to them, the citizens of Altar have been stealing their "Time" away. Altar only stays alive by taking "Time" away from Havenites. There are different sectors in Altar, such as the Sector of War, Sector of Old Age, Sector of Disease and so on. Haven just believes that they live and die as normal beings, but the reality is that each sector in Altar is vying for different ways to kill Havenites before their "Time" is actually up, because the remaining "Time" is what keeps Altar running.

Fabian Kusuragi is a reaper, a solo assassin. His entire job is to be Mr. Perfect. He has flawless good looks, excels in everything academically, is extremely talented in everything that he does. His singular goal is to make a target fall in love with him, and then do whatever is necessary to finish the job.

This was originally supposed to be a Webtoon/Manga (my background is that I'm a professional Voice Actor and Vocal Coach) but my artist got stupid busy with life shit. I started playing RENPY games a couple of months ago, and decided I wanted to turn this story into a game. I've got a link to the original trailer I did if you kinda want to see what the concept looks like.

The world state is a slightly futuristic version of ours. Not quite cyberpunk, but enough elements that make it seem like an advanced society. There will be plenty of love interests and combat plots as well. :)

Last edited:

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Я бы посоветовал добавить к описанию более точное описание идеи, а то только название не даёт представление об том что делать надо. Какие предполагаться персонажи? Какой примерно сюжет будет? Какие теги у игры в планах?
Уверен что помимо названия есть что ещё хоть немного добавить.

I would advise adding a more accurate description of the idea to the description, otherwise only the name does not give an idea of what needs to be done. What characters are supposed to be? What will the plot be like? What tags does the game have in the plans?
I am sure that in addition to the name there is something else to add at least a little.

Reactions: Winter Warlock

Winter Warlock

Mar 1, 2023
Я бы посоветовал добавить к описанию более точное описание идеи, а то только название не даёт представление об том что делать надо. Какие предполагаться персонажи? Какой примерно сюжет будет? Какие теги у игры в планах?
Уверен что помимо названия есть что ещё хоть немного добавить.

I would advise adding a more accurate description of the idea to the description, otherwise only the name does not give an idea of what needs to be done. What characters are supposed to be? What will the plot be like? What tags does the game have in the plans?
I am sure that in addition to the name there is something else to add at least a little.
That's a good point... this is my first time posting something like this. I'll update with a little more info, as well as the original trailer. It was supposed to be a Webtoon/Manga originally :)