[S>Writer] Share Unpaid Need a Writer for your game? Maybe you have one here [Open for Work!]

The Orchid

Apr 28, 2022
Hi! I'm The Orchid, a writer who has recently started looking for work on a project; and I hope I can help you put your ideas into words to create a fantastic story for your project! Whether it's a regular NSFW game or if you're looking to create a game that is NSFW, but still takes its story seriously.

Skills:
  • World Building​
  • Character Creation​
  • Dialogue Writing​
  • Story Development​

Preferred method of contact:
  • Discord: The Orchid#6795
  • You can also send me a DM here! I try to be online most of the time.

Employment Type & Rates:
  • I'm someone who prefers fair pay and would like to stick with a long term project so that's why I prefer a shared work pay. If the project really piques my interest and you have no way to pay at the moment, I'll work - temporarily - for free on it.

Availability:
  • I have an availability of 8 hours a day during the weekend

Work Samples:
  • Well, at the moment I'm writing this I can say that my portfolio is empty, it's the first time I really start to dabble seriously in this. I hope that over the years I can update this post with additions to my portfolio. For the moment, if you need a proof of my abilities, tell me a fragment of the story you have in mind and let me write it.

Additional comments:
  • I admit that the fact that my portfolio is empty will probably make it more difficult for someone to look at me for their project, but I guess that's how it starts, isn't it?
  • Other than that, I want to briefly comment that I have a greater affinity for Fantasy themes.

Have a good night, and I hope to see you soon!

Reactions: Ozzymandiass

The Orchid

Apr 28, 2022
Hey! I want to comment that currently I will only be available for a maximum of 2 projects at a time, and I'm already on one so if you are still interested in contacting me for your project, I'll be happy to work on it!

The Orchid

Apr 28, 2022
I admit that at the time I made this post I didn't expect it to "blow up". There are quite a few people who have approached me for their projects, and although it's great to have left a good impression for that to happen, I should also mention that I won't be receiving any more work proposals for the time being.

Thank you very much for your support, and I look forward to working with some of you in the future.

- The Orchid

The Orchid

Apr 28, 2022
Heya everyone! It's me, the Orchid. I have good news for the people who wanted/needed a writer for their project!

As you all know, I said I had a max of 2 projects at the time; Now I have a slot open!
I'll be happy to work with you!