Identify Need Assistance Remembering The Name Of A Game

Seburu

Nov 12, 2017
I played the game about 4-5 months ago , either Renpy or possibly Unity and cant for the life of me recall the name. For a quick overview, you start out as a male protagonist who used to be a police-military operative involved in some kind of incident-mission which is told in flashbacks for the first little bit of the game and is interspliced into the rest of the game, it is also established that a former lover is bedridden and you visit her whilst she is unconsious in her hospital bed with her sister watching over her critising you for some story reason i cannot recall. With the introduction over, the game starts with you moved to a different part of the country with your new wife in your new home and this is the element of the game which i remember the most. You get a job as a teacher at a local highschool and the game essentially consists of story descisions at varying points whereby you are given three or so options to basically stay loyal to your wife, just flirt or go full player and fuck each character you interact with a vagina. Some example are your young students in the class you teach and theyou fellow teachers invite you out the a work drinks evening at a bar and you can flirt with the principal and take another teacher back to her place. The last one i can recall is when you wife asks you to fix the navigation in her car so you take it to the mechanic, you are given the option to put a tracker in to log her movements remotely and then the female mechanic is another possible flirting option. Sorry if i didnt explain this too well, i has been quite a whil since i last played this and i really has been bugging me as i play renpy, unity and other game types pretty ofen so some of the names dissapear form my memory so i thank you that read for you time and those that relpy for your help.