Reactions: kemal3211

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Dating My daughter
I love daddy
Family Life (Can't really recommend though, as the game is shit)
Dual Family
Family Values
Parental Love

lordukk

May 21, 2017
what about depraved awakening, I heard it has some dad-daughter content, have you tried it ?

easterlol

Oct 22, 2017
Dating My daughter
I love daddy
Dual Family
Family Values
Parental Love
thx for the suggestion, i think i, gonna pick up dual family and parental love

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
what about depraved awakening, I heard it has some dad-daughter content, have you tried it ?
No, but judging by the info provided in the OP (Description, genres, pictures) doesn't look like it has incest at all.
thx for the suggestion, i think i, gonna pick up dual family and parental love
Good choice

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
It's actually really good, but as for the father daughter stuff. Well it has some in it but marked as "Step-Father" and "Step-Daughter" ;) Sooo if you strip the "Step" out of there you're good to go, at least if it has to be "REAL" father and daughter...

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I'm Seconding I Love Daddy. Great game. For me I'm not as into Father Daughter as Brother Sister, but I Love Daddy did a very good job of getting me into it. Dual Family is also good though the father daughter content at this point is purely in dream sequences, its one of the better incest games out there. @Palanto Games probably should have mentioned that Wicked Choices has some planned or so it appears from the content I've played so far. It does start with a very good Uncle Niece scene.

Reactions: lordukk and Palanto

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
I'm Seconding I Love Daddy. Great game. For me I'm not as into Father Daughter as Brother Sister, but I Love Daddy did a very good job of getting me into it. Dual Family is also good though the father daughter content at this point is purely in dream sequences, its one of the better incest games out there. @Palanto Games probably should have mentioned that Wicked Choices has some planned or so it appears from the content I've played so far. It does start with a very good Uncle Niece scene.
As another Brother-Sister fan, do you have any recommendations? I have played My Sister Mia and really enjoyed that one, not sure what else is good.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
As another Brother-Sister fan, do you have any recommendations? I have played My Sister Mia and really enjoyed that one, not sure what else is good.
I wish we had more content myself. Most of the games we get are the BB format dating sims with your sisters. I like Sisterly Lust, A View of Family, A Perverted Family, and Dreams of Desire. Each of them have exactly what I need as a siscon. The younger sisters in DoD and AVoF are two of the hottest characters I've seen, I really like the one from AVoF, cutest face ever, and the fact that the Dev has her wearing thigh high socks all the time is a huge help.

I'm looking forward to Two Sides, which has planned brosis content, but it's still pretty early in development.

Life Is Good is similar to DoD but with less magic and more science, you only have the one sister.

Dreaming of Dana is probably the best brother sister story I've played. Dana is proactive in her relationship with you, her brother. The only flaw with this is that it's a point heavy dating sim. I suggest following a walkthrough so you don't spend days wasting your time.

If you're really into sisters and don't really care if you're represented by a character with a penis, I suggest Blooming Love. Its pretty early in its dev, but its a cute little romantic story about lesbian sisters.

I'm a little worried I won't like the gameplay, but I'm interested in the premise of Twin Star. It's in the latest updates right now if you wanna check it out. I sent pandapenguin a question about how heavy the RPG elements are, but he hasn't gotten back to me.

If you don't mind being treated like shit by a tsundere you might also like Summertime Saga. Your sister is available in that as well. Its another dating sim though, so you know how that goes.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
I wish we had more content myself. Most of the games we get are the BB format dating sims with your sisters. I like Sisterly Lust, A View of Family, A Perverted Family, and Dreams of Desire. Each of them have exactly what I need as a siscon. The younger sisters in DoD and AVoF are two of the hottest characters I've seen, I really like the one from AVoF, cutest face ever, and the fact that the Dev has her wearing thigh high socks all the time is a huge help.

I'm looking forward to Two Sides, which has planned brosis content, but it's still pretty early in development.

Life Is Good is similar to DoD but with less magic and more science, you only have the one sister.

Dreaming of Dana is probably the best brother sister story I've played. Dana is proactive in her relationship with you, her brother. The only flaw with this is that it's a point heavy dating sim. I suggest following a walkthrough so you don't spend days wasting your time.

If you're really into sisters and don't really care if you're represented by a character with a penis, I suggest Blooming Love. Its pretty early in its dev, but its a cute little romantic story about lesbian sisters.

I'm a little worried I won't like the gameplay, but I'm interested in the premise of Twin Star. It's in the latest updates right now if you wanna check it out. I sent pandapenguin a question about how heavy the RPG elements are, but he hasn't gotten back to me.

If you don't mind being treated like shit by a tsundere you might also like Summertime Saga. Your sister is available in that as well. Its another dating sim though, so you know how that goes.
Thanks so much for the recommendations! I recently played Dreaming of Dana...I agree that game was amazing. I saw Two Sides, but I agree its too early to tell with that one. I played the Tech Demo of Twin Stars...only scene I could get was peeking, so not sure about that one. I'll look into Life is Good.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Thanks so much for the recommendations! I recently played Dreaming of Dana...I agree that game was amazing. I saw Two Sides, but I agree its too early to tell with that one. I played the Tech Demo of Twin Stars...only scene I could get was peeking, so not sure about that one. I'll look into Life is Good.
To be clear with that one, when I abbreviated DoD I was abbreviating Dreams of Desire, not Dreaming of Dana. Still a good game.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
*snip* @Palanto Games probably should have mentioned that Wicked Choices has some planned or so it appears from the content I've played so far. It does start with a very good Uncle Niece scene.
Well yes I could have said that, but since it isn't yet implemented (except the Uncle / Niece one and something with Lynara in the latest chapter ;) ) I thought I don't advertise my game here since the OP asked for "Father / Daughter" games :) And it "might" ;) ;) ;) ;) or might not.... ;) ;) ;) be something happening in the story of later on, but again, it is "not" implemented yet ;)

Reactions: DarthSeduction

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
There is some brother-sister sex in my game " ".
Warning though, both are extremely muscular...

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Dating My daughter
I love daddy
Dual Family
Family Values
Parental Love
first time I see somebody recommend Dual Family. The end must be near

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
x'D Well I try not to spoiler as much as possible :D I guess everyone can probably imagine what's going to happen in this department anyways ;) But still I won't tell anything hahaha! :closedtongue: I will neither confirm nor deny it :p