Seeking Need games like Dreams of Desire

El Buki

May 8, 2018
the art style for sure has to be similar none of the cartoony stuff, I've already tried using the tags but I just can't find anything good. I've tried games like Milfy City and Dual Family looking for something new tho.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
What about Dreams of Desire are you looking for? Because there are over 200 3DCG incest games on this site, so it's not like you can't find anything similar to DoD. So is there something specific you're looking for, or what?

El Buki

May 8, 2018
What about Dreams of Desire are you looking for? Because there are over 200 3DCG incest games on this site, so it's not like you can't find anything similar to DoD. So is there something specific you're looking for, or what?
Is that what I should be lookin under, the 3DCG? Cause I haven't seen that tag before. and I have found stuff similar but it hasn't been any good, I"m just lookin for solid recommendations. I'm new around here so I ain't too sure

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Anyone who pass me the original link of the game dreams of desire please

COOLak

Dec 26, 2017
Sorry for some necroposting here, but I need the same as OP and I can put it into words more clearly. Basically I want more games where the MC seduces his/her MOM (and possibly other family members), and that must be in realistic 3D or 2D, non-anime style. The games must be linear, without wandering from one location to another, any task lists and stuff like that (so Midnight Paradise is out). Also without too much of tedious dialogs like in "Main Seduction". Corruption is a huge plus, but not a must. My favorite game aside from DoD is The Spellbook. Well, it's kinda obvious because it kinda copies the story from DoD.

Would really appreciate some tips given the aforementioned criteria.

UPD: one of the best games I've ever played that matches my criteria is Milky Touch. Found it soon after writing this comment.

Last edited:

killuchen

Jul 3, 2020
Sorry for some necroposting here, but I need the same as OP and I can put it into words more clearly. Basically I want more games where the MC seduces his/her MOM (and possibly other family members), and that must be in realistic 3D or 2D, non-anime style. The games must be linear, without wandering from one location to another, any task lists and stuff like that (so Midnight Paradise is out). Also without too much of tedious dialogs like in "Main Seduction". Corruption is a huge plus, but not a must. My favorite game aside from DoD is The Spellbook. Well, it's kinda obvious because it kinda copies the story from DoD.

Would really appreciate some tips given the aforementioned criteria.

UPD: one of the best games I've ever played that matches my criteria is Milky Touch. Found it soon after writing this comment.
What hame is UPD?

justinbj

Jul 16, 2020
You guys should check out the Dark Neighborhood its almost somewhat similar to the concept of DoD