Tool VN Need help about editting .ain file from Alicesoft's game

huysound

Oct 29, 2019
I'm guessing the game engine does not support anything but English and Japanese characters, that's why the AliceTool does not let you compile the .ain file.

Trust me, because I tried to translate Heartful Maman from Japanese to Thai before.
1704013741547.png

I met a friend who can help me make it, it's unbelievable.

huysound

Oct 29, 2019
Okay
So is it possible for another type of character that is not Japanese or English - such as Thai?

If possible, teach me
I don't know much, my friend told me that he have to mapping accented characters to shift-jis characters and mod the .fnl font file.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I don't know much, my friend told me that he have to mapping accented characters to shift-jis characters and mod the .fnl font file.
Probably does not help much in my case because I plan to straight up using Thai character; which is in TIS-620, does not have accented character.

Last edited:

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
hi, how do you re-insert the line that has been translated?
Remove the semicolon in front of line
which look like this

;m = "Bla Bla Bla"

to

m = "Bla Bla Bla"

save, then use to re-compile into .ain

Nov 9, 2020
Remove the semicolon in front of line
which look like this

;m = "Bla Bla Bla"

to

m = "Bla Bla Bla"

save, then use to re-compile into .ain
I mean, before translating it, I separated it first so that it would be easy to translate... but now I'm confused about how to move the translated results, it is to many.. didn't you separate them first?

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I mean, before translating it, I separated it first so that it would be easy to translate... but now I'm confused about how to move the translated results, it is to many.. didn't you separate them first?
Nope

I just translate the .txt that extracted directly from the .ain.
I do it in this way because the chance of experiencing what you are experiencing is very low.
The way I find which scenario to translate is I just look up the scene name in the game, then find it with search function (mostly it will come in form of "EV/(scenario name)".

If you separately translate each scenario, use that method

Reactions: No NTR no Life

nguyenlx9619

Nov 26, 2017
View attachment 3219958

I met a friend who can help me make it, it's unbelievable.
Please teach me. I'm stuck at (UTF8 not support). I don't know what to do.
Cho tôi hỏi cách ông làm với được không ? Tôi dịch Rance03 đc 1 ít nhưng giờ kẹt khúc package ko hỗ trợ utf-8. Giờ hết biết làm thế nào. Mong ông chỉ bảo. Thanks.