Need help finding a game - clothes rip when receive damage

jaunsdraugs

May 20, 2017
I remember some years ago I played a game that I don't remember almost anything about except that there was a group of teens going through a dungeon/basement. When they receive damage, it was random that one of the person's clothes in the group would rip. It would take several hits for a person of the group to fully get their clothes ripped off or some clothes stayed on but as fully ripped as possible. For example, damage taken could be from a fire trap or fighting enemies.

I am unsure of this is true of what I remember - there was a boss fight or upon talking to the boss there was a decision/deal to be made on how it all would end. Also not sure if I remember correctly that you could change the leader of the group to lead the group.

I suddenly remembered this part of the game and want to fully play through it again, can't seem to get this game out of my head, but can't remember any more details that would help me find the game as I have searched for hours and yet haven't found it.

Any suggestions of random games that might fit this description will help!!!

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
Definitely not the game you've described, but Ero Witches has a similar vibe (RPGM party, clothing damage at first stage). I guess most of the other games I've played with clothing damage (one of my favorite mechanics?) are not-party-based.

jaunsdraugs

May 20, 2017
Definitely not the game you've described, but Ero Witches has a similar vibe (RPGM party, clothing damage at first stage). I guess most of the other games I've played with clothing damage (one of my favorite mechanics?) are not-party-based.
Not the game. Due to my memory being very vague about this game, it seems that the quality of images from the game it seems similar to Bounty Hunter 3 image quality.

jaunsdraugs

May 20, 2017
I finally found the game I was looking for. after hours of searching. I knew if I saw the image of the group I would recognise the game instantly.
The game is - Grrl Power Adventures: The Coonies.

Reactions: Law.Fletcher