Need Help Finding A Game

StellarNebula

May 15, 2020
Hey all, thanks for viewing the thread.

There was a game that was on here a while ago but I can't seem to remember what exactly it was called, let alone remember all the exact details, but it stood out to me.

Storyline of the game/Things I remember about it :
- Main Character finds himself back in the past after waking up.
- His Mother is working really hard to clear up a debt that I believe their father left them?
- He has a terrible relationship with his sister to which she openly berates him and he hates that he has to deal with it.
- Main Character's main goal is to clear up as much debt as possible for his mom so that she doesn't die, or something.
- The game does have story driven choices that pop up, resulting in different things occurring, or missed events.
- It's time-based, or that some events only happen on certain days. I believe it only went up to about day 4 or 5 the last time I played it.
- The Main Character could increase his "Strength" stat, or "Stamina" by running in the park? I remember there being a fitness or super jacked guy trying to motivate the MC into working hard.
- The MC gets a job working at a delivery place, or some sort of restaurant. I can't recall exactly what.
- This game had an anime aesthetic to it, so it definitely wasn't 3D.

I can't really think of any other notable details about the game, apart from the animations being really smooth and it seeming like a really quality game. I'd love to know whether or not this game is even still in development, or if it's fallen to abandonment.

Edit: Just realized there's an "Identify" section in General Discussion. Sorry about that. If a Mod or someone can move this to the correct section, I'd appreciate it.

Last edited: