Identify Need help finding a game

AG_Rook

Jul 31, 2024
Adult game there the Mc is forced to return home after some financial problems. He starts living at home again with his sister (Who dose not like him), a younger brother, and his single mother.

the game was incomplete the last time I played and my still be that way now. would appreciate any help identifying it as I would like to see how it has grown if it has updated at all.

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
Need more info, 2d or 3d, VN or Sandbox, rpgm renpy unity? last time you played / when you downloaded it?

AG_Rook

Jul 31, 2024
Need more info, 2d or 3d, VN or Sandbox, rpgm renpy unity? last time you played / when you downloaded it?
-like a year and some change ago (Bad with time)
-2d from what I remember
-Renpy I think but I am not 100%
Its been a hot min so my memory is a bit fuzzy but the little brother liked to bake, and there was a regular event where it was like a family movie night and such if that helps.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Was the younger brother the one who always wearing the Japanese Gym outfit (White top and black bottom) with exception he wear the bloomer instead shortpants?

If it does, lot of people know the title. But not me...

AG_Rook

Jul 31, 2024
Was the younger brother the one who always wearing the Japanese Gym outfit (White top and black bottom) with exception he wear the bloomer instead shortpants?

If it does, lot of people know the title. But not me...
I remember it being some sort of short shorts but I do remember he was fairly feminine and had a big ass...that's all I can remember now though.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Do you remember there was a sex scene in it?

Or there is only a teasing?
Which is the game that I had in mind..