Seeking Need Help Finding Game With Yandere

RainGres

Feb 29, 2020
I need to find Yanderes to accompany me on the soon to be lonely weekend, any recommendation? VN, RPGmaker, or others are appreciated. Preferred no snuff action,

Sep 22, 2021
I need to find Yanderes to accompany me on the soon to be lonely weekend, any recommendation? VN, RPGmaker, or others are appreciated. Preferred no snuff action,
Doki doki literature club, Needy streamer overload, Catherine, Crimson grey, Teaching feeling, Domina. these are all the decent ones i have played personally but i do know of more.

Also tell me what you define as "Snuff" i can give you snuff warnings for these games.

RainGres

Feb 29, 2020
Doki doki literature club, Needy streamer overload, Catherine, Crimson grey, Teaching feeling, Domina. these are all the decent ones i have played personally but i do know of more.

Also tell me what you define as "Snuff" i can give you snuff warnings for these games.
Something like that simulation thing, where gore is basically the main gripe of the game. TL;DR any mutilation action where I'm in control.

Mind linking me Catherine and Domina?

Sep 22, 2021
Something like that simulation thing, where gore is basically the main gripe of the game. TL;DR any mutilation action where I'm in control.

Mind linking me Catherine and Domina?

https://f95zone.to/threads/domina-v9-9-dekarous.35295/

I have no idea what you are talking about link the simulation game?

Needy streamer has a cutting scene where you are in control but it is technically avoidable.

Fair warning about Domina all the girls are crazy some seem more Yandere then others but the only true Yandere is the blue haired twin really really late into the game, and her main scene is Guro? more like bloody extreme CBT then technical Guro but you get me i'm sure. i think there is also none avoidable Guro before you reach that point in the game, none of it is player controlled tho if that is all you care about.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RainGres