Seeking Need help finding [少女魔法学園] Shoujo Mahou Gakuen

thebighorny

Aug 30, 2020
Hello, recently i learned about a questionably SFW fighting game developed for the PC-98, the game is called shoujo mahou gakuen, it was developed by Thinker Bell long ago, but after turning professional they've been trying to get rid of this game ever since, every download link i've found is dead andThinker Bell has scrubbed archives such as the Wayback Machine.
A handful of people seem to have gotten the game last year through download links and MEGA, so it isn't quite lost, just hard to share i guess.
Does anyone know wherei can find this game? Or point me thowards the right direction? Thank you for your time!

FQ264uXagAIEQoR.jpg FQ265AAagAAN8PP.jpg

thebighorny

Aug 30, 2020
Bruh, I just started looking for this too. I'll let you know if I find anything.
Thanks man, If I happen to stumble onto it I'll be glad to share it as well. It must be out there, several physical copies have popped up in Japanese sites and some FGC/speedrunners have streamed it not too long ago

tonystarfish

May 1, 2020
all i can find is the dlsite code which is no longer active on dlsite: RJ007840

some posts on anime-sharing and akiba-online, but the download links are old and dead.

Cutefunniness

Jan 19, 2023
I know where to get it...as I found it heh!
Today I was searching for Tinkle Bell's past works and discover the game right before I saw
this thread haha.

Here you go!

"もう落とせない! フリーゲーム補完スレ (I can't drop it anymore! Free game complement thread)"

It can be found as "MAHOGAK " located in the ダで楽しむ!最強ゲーム100.zip file.
I learned about about Tinkle Bell's early works today (browsing through wayback) from their very first fighting game and eroge and after some hours discovered this! It seems it was made as part of pcgiga's 2003 compilation and contains a hundred doujin/indie titles in it!

Enjoy, you can download it through the archive or through the mega link linked in the description!
...Oh and you can also find Tinkle Bell's very first game, Mikoiti - Complete Edition (巫女一番 -完全版-) in
there too named "mikoiti_P.EXE" which I also learned was rare to find!

thebighorny

Aug 30, 2020
Today I was searching for Tinkle Bell's past works and discover the game right before I saw
this thread haha.

Here you go!

I learned about about Tinkle Bell's early works today (browsing through wayback) from their very first fighting game and eroge and after some hours discovered this! It seems it was made as part of pcgiga's 2003 compilation and contains a hundred doujin/indie titles in it!

Enjoy, you can download it through the archive or through the mega link linked in the description!
...Oh and you can also find Tinkle Bell's very first game, Mikoiti - Complete Edition (巫女一番 -完全版-) in
Holy shit, great find dude! Thanks a lot! This even has their other fighting game!

Reactions: Cutefunniness

The__SaucyMan

Dec 2, 2023
this thread haha.

Here you go!

I came to this thread at the very beginning of the year when I found footage of this game on youtube. I remember doing research for hours that night because the fact that I couldn't find it made me all the more curious about it. Now its nearing the end of the year and I return to the same thread to find that you linked it a week or two after I gave up lol. Very cool find!

Reactions: Cutefunniness

Cutefunniness

Jan 19, 2023
the game said bmp not foud. How can I find that?
AH I JUST NOTICED YOUR POST after all these months, sorry...
BMP not found you say? Hmm I'm not sure but all I can guess is it's probably because the game uses japanese words and probably couldn't load properly because of it!
That or it's incompatible with modern OS, who knows.

Try running the game in japanese with Locale Emulator or AppLocale, also make sure they're no missing files or such too if it came with it! Hope this helps (even if it's been months...).

Cutefunniness

Jan 19, 2023
I came to this thread at the very beginning of the year when I found footage of this game on youtube. I remember doing research for hours that night because the fact that I couldn't find it made me all the more curious about it. Now its nearing the end of the year and I return to the same thread to find that you linked it a week or two after I gave up lol. Very cool find!
Your welcome welcome!! Hope you enjoy the game after all these months!
Also your situation is interesting...this is offtopic but I was searching for an very obscure, nearly impossible to find R18 game's omake (Bonus) for months to no avail...only to find out that one of the files I downloaded back in January actually was the omake I was looking for! I can't believe I had it the whole time and it' because I thought it was a demo of a R18 game I already had haha