Need help finding the latest version of a game

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
So I recently tried Explorer of the Golden planet, I kind of liked it, but damn, not translated. But, I discovered a fan translation that is not finished and, of course, installed it. Thing is, my version of the game was not... The latest one, and the guy told me that it was because of that that my game was kind of broken. So of course, I asked him where to find the lastest version, since on ULMF, the only link posted on the game thread was the DL version, and another one I was note sure about, and I asked for a link, then got banned one week for that, cuz well apparently you can't ask that, and so I can't know anymore what is the latest version of the game. So i was wondering if anyone knew ? I remember that he told me that they added a certain city, but can't remember the name or anything. So if you guys have any idea, please tell me.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
You might be able to get the latest version of it from the translation thread here, looking at DLSite and at the date they bought the games it should be the latest version. And it's not against the rules to ask in our translation requests, but it is in game requests.

For updates to DLSite games I check on , using any dates or version numbers given. Looking at the UMLF the patch is maybe for 1.31, unless that -2 actually means minus two versions.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
You might be able to get the latest version of it from the translation thread here, looking at DLSite and at the date they bought the games it should be the latest version. And it's not against the rules to ask in our translation requests, but it is in game requests.

For updates to DLSite games I check on , using any dates or version numbers given. Looking at the UMLF the patch is maybe for 1.31, unless that -2 actually means minus two versions.
Thanks for that, and I meant that I got banned from UMLF, for asking the guy who made the translation if he know how and where to get the latest version, and if he could redirect me, that costed me a one week ban

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks for that, and I meant that I got banned from UMLF, for asking the guy...
I know, even slightly sounding like your asking for a game link can get that temporary ban on ULMF. So never do it there look for a translation request here instead if you have to ask where to find the game.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
I know, even slightly sounding like your asking for a game link can get that temporary ban on ULMF. So never do it there look for a translation request here instead if you have to ask where to find the game.
I sure will, much better here than on their place, we can't deny this, but hey thanks to you, now everything work well, no missing texture, and all of this, so thanks again

Reactions: TheBlueKnight