None [Translation Request] Explorer of The Golden Planet

thisisash6969

Sep 26, 2020
Hey!! so if anyone knows where to find a free download of this game PLEASE let me know asap!! I'll post a download for everyone to have!!

thisisash6969

Sep 26, 2020
Oh my goodness!! thank you so so much!!! I'm gonna go through the files an make sure everything is ok, but do some other people wanna help me check through everything to see that its ok? I dont want to discredit you sgt_bilco!! I just like being cautious in general and I don't wanna post anything that could harm other peoples computers.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Just bought them on DLSite, it was only $23. That's nothing bro.
The bigger challenge is translating. Good luck with that shit.
Proof:
1622334581747.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth

newtsalamand

Aug 20, 2017
Worth stating that there is a very slow progressing translation attempt going on at Ulmf right now. It hasn't made a ton of progress but it's something.

Reactions: OmniBlade

Ashavi

Mar 28, 2018
question about the uploaded game on here, has anyone else been running into an issue with sound?
stuff like the tentacle monsters having no sound for npcs except climax. or the one-eyed girl having no sound on the first animation with your futa android
among many more.

I checked the older versions I had, they didn't have this issue, but they had different issues of their own.
playing this on windows 10

turns out the screwed up file names were the issue. Thankfully I had the previous files of the older versions to replace them. That fixed the issue

Last edited: