[R>Programmer] Paid Need help in making a Honey Select Plugin!

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Project:
- I use scene save state alongside video exporter, I'm looking to combine video exporter with scene save state in order to make it like an automatic renderer. For example you have scene 1,2,3, and 4. Normally I have to click scene 1, then open video export and click record, then I have to click scene 2, and click record. It would be nice if there was a way to make all of that automatic, so it just goes through scene 1-4 and automatically clicks record and moves onto the next scene after its done. That way I can convert 100 scenes to video while completely away from the keyboard. It would also be extremely helpful to have a function to detect when the target doesn't have an animation so that it takes a screenshot instead. That way both video and still images are made automatically. I don't know how difficult this would be considering it involves two plugins for Honey Select, but I am willing to pay to get it made.

Looking for:
- Programmer that can work with Honey Select

Employment Type:
- Paid. Price will be negotiated and agreed upon before the project.

Work commitment:
- One off project

Preferred method of contact:
- PM me.

Job Description:
- I'm looking for a developer to help me make my life easier on Honey Select by making/editing a Honey Select Plugin for automation.

Last edited: