Tool VN Others RPGM Partial Need Help, question about Translator++ error/Ayuda, consulta respecto un error de Translator++

Azrael7272

Feb 1, 2018
English
Hello, I come with a query, the truth is that I am trying to translate a game of rpgmaker xp, I tried to use rpgmaker trans/Japetrans but the first when I go to download the files are full of viruses on their official website the other comes without the . exe of the program so I gave up with them, and now I am using translator++ the last public version available which is 5.3.31b and everything perfect, but at the moment of injecting/applying the translation the program starts to do it and at 50% or more it closes automatically, leaving the work half done making the game does not start since, obviously the work is not finished.

Any possible solution to this problem? or any program that you recommend to pass the translation to the game? the files that it saves at least in autosave way are trans and tpp.

Español
Hola, vengo con una consulta, la verdad es que estoy intentando traducir un juego de rpgmaker xp, intente usar rpgmaker trans/Japetrans pero el primero cuando los voy a descargar los archivos están llenos de virus en su web oficial el otro viene sin el .exe del programa por lo que me rendí con ellos, y ahora estoy usando translator++ la ultima versión publica disponible que es la 5.3.31b y todo perfecto, pero al momento de inyectar/aplicar la traducción el programa se pone a ello y al 50% o mas se cierra automáticamente, dejando el trabajo a medias haciendo que el juego no inicie ya que, obviamente el trabajo no esta terminado.

Alguna posible solución a este problema? o algún programa que recomienden para pasar la traducción al juego? los archivos que guarda al menos de manera de autosave son trans y tpp.

Last edited: