Identify Need help remembering game name

fukyuasshol

Sep 6, 2021
Recently an H game I played a long time ago came to mind and I can't remember the name of. I'm pretty sure it had sexual content.
It was definitely finished. You play as a male.
It's sort of a series of mini-games related to various fairy tales. The game constantly changes who you as the protagonist are, the setting and the girl. I remember in one of the settings you were the frog prince, in another you were in a theatre with marionettes you got to have sex with. Another one is pinocchio-ish with a mermaid on a boat, I think the ending was not a fairy tale but some weird stuff involving a mirror and two witches or something. You get the idea, I hope.
The one I remember the most clearly involved a sleeping princess and some giant tree growing in her castle as you solve the puzzles.
I tried looking for it with the puzzle and fantasy tags but couldn't find it. I swear I didn't dream it.
Anyone who happens to recognize it?

Jan 28, 2018
This is the closest one to your description that I know. The fairy tale you don't know (or Fairytale tag on dlsite).

Try to be more specific, for example is it 2DCG or 3DCG? What game engine it uses (RPGM, Ren'py, Unity, etc.)? Any tags to remember like rape, mind control, netorare etc.? Stuff like that, so it is much easier for you and anybody to track it.

fukyuasshol

Sep 6, 2021
This is the closest one to your description that I know. The fairy tale you don't know (or Fairytale tag on dlsite).

Try to be more specific, for example is it 2DCG or 3DCG? What game engine it uses (RPGM, Ren'py, Unity, etc.)? Any tags to remember like rape, mind control, netorare etc.? Stuff like that, so it is much easier for you and anybody to track it.
It's not that one. It was 2D, not RPGM, not sure about the engine.
I thought about it and it's probably an eastern game, possibly fromDLsite or similars. It might not be on f95zone at all.