• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Need Help Removing Mosaic / Mozaic and Depth Of Field in Datsuijanken [RJ435105]

Jul 20, 2020
Tried ManlyMarco's demosaic patches (one worked but made her vagina's pink into a shade of black which was jarring to look at) and tried using UABE manually as well but to no avail. Perhaps Im just not well-informed enough to know what to do? I deleted the "mozaic" material from the resources.asset, then saved it, then replaced the original "resources.asset" with the modded one and it still didn't work. also have got no clue how to remove the unnecessary depth of field effect

Any help would be greatly appreciated. let me know if I should clarify anything or if I need to give some extra info, I'll be glad to do so

Thanks in advance

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU CAN DISABLE DEPTH-OF-FIELD IN THE SETTINGS MENU, SO ALL THAT'S LEFT IS THE MOSAIC / MOZAIC REMOVAL, SORRY, I DIDNT SEE THAT AT FIRST, IM A BIT DUMB

Last edited: