Identify Need help to find a game I cant seem to find it anywhere

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
It was an Rpg game(male main character) turn-based card combat(strength speed and something else) with a slash of pretending to be a detective u also gained some tokens when u did stuff finish quest etc and with that, u could unlock powers I remember u finding out somebody got kidnaped and u went and saved her maybe there was some stuff bassed around power and shit and u were at the bottom the life of me I cannot find it ( FORGOT TO SAVE IT LIKE >>)

Last edited:

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Additional information about the engine, graphical style or setting (modern? high fantasy? cyberpunk? what kind of creatures?) would be very helpful.

Anyway, maybe Love of Magic?

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
don't know the engine sadly Graphical style was 2d I believe Modern/superpowers creatures were people U can think of Like those school anime Fights I just can't seem to remember anything else about it not love of magic anyway i prob will give up on it

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
It was an Rpg game(male main character) turn-based card combat
u could unlock powers
u finding out somebody got kidnaped and u went and saved her maybe
Graphical style was 2d
So we have an RPG, thats 2D, with TBC, and a Male protag.
any more info you have would help out alot if you really wanna refind it.

1. were the sex scenes animated?
2. do you remember what any of the characters looked like?
3. when you say "u finding out somebody got kidnapped and u went and saved her" do you hold down WASD and move around a map or is it point and click?
4. do you remember how long ago you played it? ex: juanuary 1st of 2019

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
It was point and click and I believe u moved with the mouse but thats all i remmber its fine at this point i have given up on it if i cant find it trough 100 pages of last updated it means prob got abandoned

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
yeah most of them don't have the tag that's the problem it prob don't have the tag to