Unreal Engine Need help whis "Fantia"

Subdivider

Aug 7, 2019
Hi! I don't understand Japanese at all:( Need help,to understand how this site works? For example, here is the page

Is a simple paid hyde and personal password, or a specific password? I want to get this arhive! have a link,but no password to acces download:rolleyes:
saeko.jpg

Last edited:

Subdivider

Aug 7, 2019
That website is similar to patreon, you need to pledge before you can download stuff.
Thanks for the reply.I know a way to get a link to the archive for free! But I'm wondering how the password is issued to access the cloud with the file:unsure:Maybe this password is on the page before downloading? If not, then the link to the cloud will not give anything

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
But I'm wondering how the password is issued to access the cloud with the file:unsure:Maybe this password is on the page before downloading?
Probably the password is given to supporters of 1500 yen or over, since only at that level that you unlock downloads.

Subdivider

Aug 7, 2019
Probably the password is given to supporters of 1500 yen or over, since only at that level that you unlock downloads.
Yes I saw the price in the description. I thought maybe the password is there, I just don't understand Japanese.
Without a password, the link to "onedrive" does not give anything - validate permission:confused:

If someone guesses the password, let me know:alien:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.