Identify Need help with finding a game

Kyogre

Aug 20, 2018
I believe the game was an RPGM one, that I played around a year ago or something. It involved visiting your aunt's house in the summer, and working in the restaurant there. There was also doing errands for her and getting introduced to the town, where you went to an abandoned lake cabin with friends, spied on people in town, etc.

I have looked through many games on this site and I cannot find what resembles this.

Thank you for any help you have to offer,
ItsAllKyogreNow

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Question? was the game from this website or a different one

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I believe it was from this one, as I don't know where else I could have gotten from at the time, but if something else rings a bell please let me know.
ok so RPGM game, Do you remember any other genre, cause you can go to latest updates open side menu and use the drop downs to find only RPGM games with the Extra Genre.

for example - RPGM with lets say Incest

Kyogre

Aug 20, 2018
ok so RPGM game, Do you remember any other genre, cause you can go to latest updates open side menu and use the drop downs to find only RPGM games with the Extra Genre.

for example - RPGM with lets say Incest
I have done that before, as well as within the last week, but nothing looked familiar. Though after scrolling through the incest tag, I assume it may have been optional/written in by player to some extent, but that is all that I know.

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
obidil hmm wow yeah awesome :cool::cool: