[R>Artist 3D] Need help with Intimate Scenes!

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Project:

An existing game: The Roommate

Developer:

togs

Looking for:

Daz 3D Artist

Employment Type:

Paid. Maybe not a lot at first. Open to some sort of profit sharing, but I use that term loosely because I'm certainly not making a profit at this point.

Work commitment:

To be determined.

Preferred method of contact:

Here or discord, I would think.

Job Description:

I could use help with sex scenes in a visual novel I'm working on. They're the thing I find hardest to do. I've had an uptick in patrons and I figure I could use that money towards moving things along.

I'm just looking for someone to do the posing, camera, etc. I will provide assets and take care of the rendering.

Additional comments:

I'm maybe a little bit conservative about these things - the MC doesn't have a 14" willy and while I really love boobs, I don't go as over the top with those as some people!

3D_Dendy

Aug 9, 2022
Hello, I enjoyed your writing style and your ability to create an interesting and engaging story while playing your game.

I'm not a very experienced animator, but I'll share my Twitter account below, which contains two animations, the first made in Daz Studio and the second made in Blender.

Twitter:

Please consider to view the HQ versions of the animations and to turn on the sound. (The HQ link is included in the tweets)

If you're interested, you can contact me via Discord: Dendy#7395

Last edited: