Need help with signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shizzo

Aug 3, 2018
I see you've made two comments, I think you need to make at least one more if you want to embed and link. There was a bar across the site saying something similar when I first joined up.
Thanks that makes a lot of sense, i cant say i have seen that since i joined. They should probably add that back in because that is something the warning does not tell you. Cheers champ!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

shizzo

Aug 3, 2018
Copy the image location of the image above. Go to your signature select insert image and click the chain to use a url, paste the copied image location and it should work (you can't upload from the signature page).

For linking click on the image in the signature page and the option should appear.
Holy crap, you are a hero my friend. I did not get it to work before i read this

Funerals

Oct 24, 2019
Hey guys, since I spent a lot of time on this site I wanted to add some signature to my profile but everytime I try to add one I got a pop-up who say:

"Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

I'm sorry if this question is already posted but I swear I searched and found nothing, so thanks in advance.
Have a nice day/night/life/whatever :)
Seems to be a problem preventing spammers. Just comment some, and the message will be removed.

hsam27747

Sep 27, 2019
Seems to be a problem preventing spammers. Just comment some, and the message will be removed.
Threads in a the moderation queue get approved (or not) when mods visit the site and get time to check them. Usually it happens quickly, but can take up to a couple of days. (depending on timezone, day of the week etc.) . Just be patient, don't post to ask about it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...Just be patient, don't post to ask about it.
There's a three post requirement for posting links, so if you make two more you can add a image to your signature. It's a automatic thing, Funerals just made the three and has added one to theirs (and shizzo did the same awhile ago).

Reactions: shizzo

Coolman559

Mar 8, 2020
Hey guys, since I spent a lot of time on this site I wanted to add some signature to my profile but everytime I try to add one I got a pop-up who say:

"Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

I'm sorry if this question is already posted but I swear I searched and found nothing, so thanks in advance.
Have a nice day/night/life/whatever :)
thanks, was trying out to add signature and got the same thing

Coolman559

Mar 8, 2020
Copy the image location of the image above. Go to your signature select insert image and click the chain to use a url, paste the copied image location and it should work (you can't upload from the signature page).

For linking click on the image in the signature page and the option should appear.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.