Need honest opinion about this art style

Starvy_Jedi

Jun 3, 2019
I'm more of a technical artist than an artist, I make art because I like to make and understand how to make something good, not so much because I like art itself. I started out with mostly making art for various online game projects or during university summer camps. Since I found the nswf community, I have made a new account to separate from my personal life. While I do have some work, it isn't enough to actually show what I've done and can do. I am hoping to focus on art this summer during my free time so I can actually make a name for myself in this community. my main issue is I don't do art frequently enough. I actually am mostly bulding robots and stuff as my true passion.
I see! This thing about robots looks COOL! :D

Starvy_Jedi

Jun 3, 2019
Starvy_Jedi hey mate

all i can say is that the art looks .... AMAZINGGG !

i love SS too and its great you took your art from there

if anything, i'd like to see a younger female in your art, for a full evaluation.

these are MILFs right ? can you show us some girls a bit younger, like the MC's elder sis ?

anyways, i love the style, keep it up and i can't wait for your game !
Thank U!!! :D

Sure there are younger females in game! I have drawn some but they still need to be rendered.
Maybe I'll post one here...ore maybe you will directly see them in the first demo!

Reactions: fuckyouassholes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
There's something about the hair, especially the girl on the right, that I really don't like. Something about how you made the hair end is way too round and make it look really odd imo.

Reactions: Starvy_Jedi

Starvy_Jedi

Jun 3, 2019
The only thing I'd like to see changed are the hair strands of the lady to the right that look like noodles / wobbly sausages, but aside from that: nice palette, proper shading, you're good to go imho.
Yes,
The only thing I'd like to see changed are the hair strands of the lady to the right that look like noodles / wobbly sausages, but aside from that: nice palette, proper shading, you're good to go imho.
Ok, maybe I went too far with the rounded thing :D
Taking notes for the final version!

Thank u and thank to RedPill for the hair feedback!