Seeking NEED REC

sticky.stk

Aug 20, 2023
Can people show me games that have to do with kidnapping/slave buying themes mainly the kidnapping aspect i played one not to log ago but theres no tag for it and i cant remember the name of the game. but looking for reca

1rash1

Mar 1, 2021
totally a good rec but ive played it. i found the game i used to play soldgirl is the name tho its ass if you have anything simmilar to it
An interesting question, to be honest, apart from the black market for monsters, I can’t really remember anything. But recently this game was posted here. In it, you can physically kidnap natives in order to subjugate them and make them your slaves/settlers. The game is not finished and I previously tried another build from another site, but that’s all that comes to mind on the topic of “kidnapping people.”

I also looked at soldgirl town, which is on this site, the synopsis sounds interesting, but the size of 300 MB is a little confusing, I feel that it is impossible to put any high-quality renderings and well-developed mechanics here.

sticky.stk

Aug 20, 2023
An interesting question, to be honest, apart from the black market for monsters, I can’t really remember anything. But recently this game was posted here. In it, you can physically kidnap natives in order to subjugate them and make them your slaves/settlers. The game is not finished and I previously tried another build from another site, but that’s all that comes to mind on the topic of “kidnapping people.”

I also looked at soldgirl town, which is on this site, the synopsis sounds interesting, but the size of 300 MB is a little confusing, I feel that it is impossible to put any high-quality renderings and well-developed mechanics here.
thanks bro ill check it out. and as far a sold girls concerned yes the the game is shit thats why it so small lol but the idea i though was fun as a game.