Need Sig Banner Help

Apr 9, 2019
seeing as the previous banner threads are closed, i was hoping someone with the correct skills could help me with the simple task of combining two of my sig banners.

I really like these 3 games and can't decide on what to remove just so that I can feature this third and final one. I know several people have already done this themselves or known someone who could help, but I really have no idea where to start. I don't care which banners need to be joined to feature all three, just so long as I can feature them. I spent weeks trying to figure out which to sack and couldn't.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
seeing as the previous banner threads are closed, i was hoping someone with the correct skills could help me with the simple task of combining two of my sig banners.

I really like these 3 games and can't decide on what to remove just so that I can feature this third and final one. I know several people have already done this themselves or known someone who could help, but I really have no idea where to start. I don't care which banners need to be joined to feature all three, just so long as I can feature them. I spent weeks trying to figure out which to sack and couldn't.

View attachment 303760
You just have to ask the people who have looping signatures or who have a little to do with signatures.

Just follow these instructions and you should be able to have all 3 sigs as one loop :)

It is possible. Some members here have looping signatures to support multiple games. To do that, you have to download the sigs that you want to loop and then head to compile it. Download that new looping sig and post it here so that you can attach it to your signatures.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
To merge GIF's:

Alternatively, donors gets one additional SIG slot (and devs one more, so in theory I could have 4). Donating the price of a latte to keep a place you love running seems a reasonable way to get upgraded :)

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
To merge GIF's:

Alternatively, donors gets one additional SIG slot (and devs one more, so in theory I could have 4). Donating the price of a latte to keep a place you love running seems a reasonable way to get upgraded :)
I didn't know donors and/or game devs get more sig slots. But there doesn't seem to be a limit, unless you mean in a row without starting over from the left side. I just added 7 sig gifs as a test, no problem. Not that I would want more than 3.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I didn't know donors and/or game devs get more sig slots. But there doesn't seem to be a limit, unless you mean in a row without starting over from the left side. I just added 7 sig gifs as a test, no problem. Not that I would want more than 3.
Interesting; it's possible Devs have no real limit. I prefer to keep it to a single line anyway; I like making sigs, so... I'd have a page for myself if I didn't limit it)