Seeking Need some good games

Jun 8, 2019
Hello, I've been playing a lot of games from this site. Got some games that I really loves to play and enjoy. So far, I've spend my 40% of my time playing Big Brother, 30% on Lucky Mark, and the rest are the other games.

Can anyone here give their recommendations to me some games with Sandbox feature like Big Brother and Lucky Mark? Some other good games that I've already played and love so much are Man of the House, Milfy City, The Twist (aside from the unoptimized game mechanic and bad graphics), and The Tyrant. I don't care about the grind mechanics, as long as it's Sandbox, got a nice story on it, either it's 3D or 3DCG is fine. Oh, and I almost forgot. It should have multiple endings/multiple tasks/or something like that. Incest and amazing graphics are a big bonus tho' :LOL:

Also, I've been thinking about making my own game lately, but I think I might not be able to constantly develop it as I am also a Fullstack Engineer and needs to fully commit to my current job. What do you think, guys? Should I give it a try?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
On the latest updates page on the right-hand side, there is a tags filter, if you put sandbox as one of the filters, it'll give you a good start.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Hello, I've been playing a lot of games from this site. Got some games that I really loves to play and enjoy. So far, I've spend my 40% of my time playing Big Brother, 30% on Lucky Mark, and the rest are the other games.

Can anyone here give their recommendations to me some games with Sandbox feature like Big Brother and Lucky Mark? Some other good games that I've already played and love so much are Man of the House, Milfy City, The Twist (aside from the unoptimized game mechanic and bad graphics), and The Tyrant. I don't care about the grind mechanics, as long as it's Sandbox, got a nice story on it, either it's 3D or 3DCG is fine. Oh, and I almost forgot. It should have multiple endings/multiple tasks/or something like that. Incest and amazing graphics are a big bonus tho' :LOL:

Also, I've been thinking about making my own game lately, but I think I might not be able to constantly develop it as I am also a Fullstack Engineer and needs to fully commit to my current job. What do you think, guys? Should I give it a try?
by the looks of it, you are used to playing grindy games, i would suggest the following:
SuperPowered (one of my favourites)
Glassix
...not the best graphics-wise, but i think they will be worth your time(they will take a lot of time :p )

regarding the question of whether you should make your own game or not...if you have a good/unique idea and the time, why not? :D