EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
главное меню.png

Overview:
One girl in a big city. There are enormous difficulties on her way, but she has big heart and big... You will have to help her achieve her main dream, clean her hometown of crime.
Formerly known as 'Sluterella: Boobs and Honor'

Thread Updated: 2023-03-01
Release Date: 2023-03-01
Developer: Feodosiy - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.95.5
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

To open on Mac:

DOWNLOAD
Win x64
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Cheats

JaVolimPicku96 thanks for the links

вебкам.png 9 #00000190.png hmm2.png ArouseEnd.png massage.png web.png стриптиз 4.png Left5.png ShopNew.png Cartel.png screen2.png screen3.png ограбление в продуктовом (1).png whipfigt.png

Last edited by a moderator:

groonan28

Sep 12, 2018
just tried the demo, only a couple of scenes, but the scenario and the gameplay is very nice, this is definetly a very, very good start¡¡¡¡

Reactions: Adolfo

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
It's good, but on the English side, there are still some things that are printed in Cyrillic text, not English.

So, still needs some routine clean-up work, but still very promising. Thanx for sharing.
That and the English isn't that great, for one Any is not the short version of Annie. Dev, liking the game so far but, and I mean no offense by this, you should really get a native english speaker to help you with your dialogue.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The game looks absolutely great and has a lot of potential! But it all gets killed by stupid mini-games. Sad. :(
I also don't like the controls. It would be nice to be able to change them and I think a lot of people would also be happy with mouse controls.
Being able to toggle shift to run would be great too... walking is too sluggish and holding shift for an hour is also just stupid.

Last edited:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
That and the English isn't that great, for one Any is not the short version of Annie. Dev, liking the game so far but, and I mean no offense by this, you should really get a native english speaker to help you with your dialogue.
I believe the developers are Russian by default and seeing as this is an initial release they probably did a rough translation into English just to get stuff out but hey fucked up English makes for some very good laughs to go along with your faps

Jul 21, 2017
View attachment 355486

Overview:
One girl in a big city. There are enormous difficulties on her way, but she has big heart and big... You will have to help her achieve her main dream, clean her hometown of crime.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-26
Release Date: 2019-07-26
Developer: Feodosiy: - -
Censored: None
Version: 0.2
Language: English, Russian

Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

View attachment 355492 View attachment 355495 View attachment 355496 View attachment 355503 View attachment 355502 View attachment 355505 View attachment 355508 View attachment 355513

What about a x86 Version?

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes