Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
The quest is not translate XD

And the give it a save system ???.
Then when is use ist nothing.

ok the English is in the game is not a lot in the game not about szt but ok is just a demo XD

Reactions: Pirat.911

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Many broken events !!!
When talk with jake is game broken XD
I'll wait until this version is barely playable too many errors !!!

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I'll watch this thread, I imagine Slay The Spire but with sexual stuff and more animations.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Some excellent bits of humor and nice artwork, but the graphics are wonky (character can't walk through doors after opening, she's gotta hunt around for the right pixel line-up or something) and the card fight game is completely opaque. This could be the start of something great, but it's too early to tell.

21_chan

Jul 21, 2018
the artist work is awesome but the programmer is a genius that managed to run this program with this many bugs the only thing i could ask is please hire a better or this game will go to waste

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
the artist work is awesome but the programmer is a genius that managed to run this program with this many bugs the only thing i could ask is please hire a better or this game will go to waste
yeah this isn't their first game, they did a mod for Witch Trainer and as well as making My Little Angel. Seeing as this is an INITIAL RELEASE and slightly different from their other games obviously it is going to have bugs

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes